Options
    Bump
  • Jenna__Carroll
    Jenna__Carroll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    North Spokane :)
  • andreare
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the Shadle area. I don't belong to a gym (yet). Just workout at home.
  • Jenna__Carroll
    Jenna__Carroll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined up at the north Y so if anyone wants to meet up and go to a class or something let me know :)
  • cry27
    cry27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm in Spokane over by Joe Albi. I'm a mom of two boys, a bride to be, and newly became vegan. I would love to have local people with similar goals to help in the motivational process. Add me as a friend so we can chat or maybe become walking partners :-)
  • coachmjfitness11
    Options
    i'm in spokane too! Living in kind of north/central spokane! I am a huge beachbody fan but also LOVE attending classes at the North YMCA! Add me for support :)
  • ninamarie486
    ninamarie486 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lower south hill here!
  • dap143
    dap143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    South Hill! Nice to meet everyone! :glasses:
  • dazdarren
    dazdarren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi..South Hill here.
  • mama2elijah
    Options
    I live over in West Central neighborhood, since the weather is getting nicer would love to find some walking pals. Bring your stroller, puppy or just yourself. I have an 18mth son, so a playmate after would be even better.
  • scrapping_jess
    scrapping_jess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in N. Spokane (near 5 mile/Indian Trail). Would love to have workout or walking buds. Still relatively new to working out and just got a membership to the Y (using the Central location). I also nanny 2 little guys, ages 2 & 4, so play dates are welcome too! Please feel free to message me!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I'll check, even though the thread is a touch quiet. ;)

Just relocated from Garland to the South Hill.

Work out at the Y, and just did a tri over in CDA on saturday. :)
  • scrapping_jess
    scrapping_jess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    dbmata: Congrats! How did you do in the Tri? My brother travels and does Tri all over the world and he said the CDA one is one of the toughest.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    dbmata: Congrats! How did you do in the Tri? My brother travels and does Tri all over the world and he said the CDA one is one of the toughest.

I did terribly! Blew up in the swim, underestimated the bike, and paid for it in the run. ;)

I finished 11th in my age group. Out of 11. >_< It was my first though, and I didn't finish last, so I'll take that as a win for now. I'll be doing it again next year. Already training for it.
  • NMD1223
    NMD1223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I live on the Northside near Francis and Monroe. Just getting started on MFP again and also just starting C25K this week. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had any Body Composition testing done in Spokane?
  • NMD1223
    NMD1223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of friends that have. I have an appointment but they were booked out until January. It's at Women's Health Connection.
    Nicole
  • tiffanyneedstolose
    tiffanyneedstolose Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i just moved here to the francis/nevada area a couple months ago from seattle add me for support
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of friends that have. I have an appointment but they were booked out until January. It's at Women's Health Connection.
    Nicole

Thanks! I'll check it out