Options

Replies

• berryjk
    berryjk Posts: 120
    Options
    My name is Jennifer and I live in Auburn
  • _Brown_Eyed_Girl_
    Options
    Hello! I'm Dana, I'm 27 and live in Port Orchard. I'm from Spokane and my Husband and I moved over here about 7 years ago. I'm always looking for friends so message me or just add me!
  • RobinV_Seattle
    RobinV_Seattle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Robin and I live and work in DT Seattle! Love it!
  • Steelrose43
    Options
    Hello to all Pacific Northwest friends, my name is Angela and I am in the Newman Lake area of Washington. This is my second go round on my fitness pal and I am doing it so my clothes fit and I don't have to buy new ones.

SteelRose43
  • NWMomof4
    NWMomof4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    20 miles West of Portland here. New to MFP. Anyone need a workout buddy? :)
  • rsferrante78
    rsferrante78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Rachel. I'm writing the obligatory Introduce Yourself post and hoping to meet people who are in the same state of mind (and body) that I am.

I live in the Portland metro area (currently Beaverton, but moving back to Clackamas area soon) and if anyone is interested in meeting up to walk, hike, cook, or anything, let me know. :)

Take care!!!
    Rachel
  • TheOlyGirl
    TheOlyGirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, obligatory introduction thread! Just what I was looking for!

I'm not new to MFP (been using it more than a year), but I'm new to the discussion forums. I just filled out my profile so I wasn't one of those mysterious blank page peeps.

I'm in Olympia. I've lost about 140 pounds thus far ( though I'm on a plateau that is threatening to drive me batty), and I'm looking forward to the rest of the journey. Any Oly folks, please tap me. I'm looking for some new faces to add to my social circle. My husband and I would very much like to find some friends that are condusive to the healthier path that we've decided to take.

Warm regards,
    Chris
  • SierraPants
    Options
    Sierra - West Seattle!
  • Jbrandt24
    Jbrandt24 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jen, I'm 25 and I live in Albany/Corvallis/Lebanon area.
  • eluna72
    eluna72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm from Nampa, Idaho! Great to "meet" all of you and look forward to getting to know some of you better!
  • wamamma
    Options
    Rachel from monroe, wa! awesome group!! look forward to getting into mfp!
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi everyone! I'm Christa from Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater. They call it "unincorporated Thurston County".
  • lasebes
    Options
    Hi. I'm Laura, a food lover in Magnolia and SAHM. For now. Nice to meet you all.

:smile:
  • Scarllet7
    Options
    Hello, I'm Scarllet from Hillsboro and I'd like to meet up with fitness oriented people nearby for hikes, surfing and workouts. Thanks :)
  • 1kathyr
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Kathy and I live in Lacey, work in Yelm, and go to Olympia whenever I can!
  • Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy. Welcome to MFP. I'm from Chehalis. If you need support and are serious about changing your nutritional choices you are in the right place! Add me as a friend if you like.
  • staug347
    Options
    hey all! my name is joseph, i currently live in Everett, Wa. been in washington state almost 2 years now. lived in Port Orchard last year. getting used to the weather still( i hate the cold) hope to meet some new people and new motivation to keep me going feel free to add me!
  • tatdhousewife
    tatdhousewife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Spokanistan. Classic!
  • tatdhousewife
    tatdhousewife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My name's Amanda and I'm from Seatac, WA near the airport. Looking for friends on here that are local so we can get together, walk dogs, and un-fat ourselves with some encouragement. I'm fun and openminded and I love to try new things! Message me!!!!
  • andy_geek
    andy_geek Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Andy and I'm from Sammamish. I'm looking for people to support and motivate and receive the same to keep me going :)