After-the-holidays sales

Options
KimmyEB
KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
Anyone use gift cards (or cold hard cash, of course!) to treat themselves to anything with all of these after-holiday sales?

Old Navy had deals on tank tops...I ended up getting 4 mandarin-collar tank tops in different colors, a couple of camis, a cream colored cardigan sweater, and a pair of mint-colored skinny jeans...all for under $45. :happy: Also found some really nice Report sandals at Ross for only $15...they're a mix between purple and silver, with various purple-shaded gems on them....living in Florida, I'll be getting to wear them soon again. :laugh:

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I had a $10 off $30 purchase at Bath and Body Works so I hitup the post-Christmas sales and got a TON of stuff. I will smell nice forever now.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I had a $10 off $30 purchase at Bath and Body Works so I hitup the post-Christmas sales and got a TON of stuff. I will smell nice forever now.

They had some killer sales! But the ones I went to were so crowded, couldn't even get in. I love their stuff, though. :smile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I went at 10am the day after Christmas and it wasn't too bad. I had to wait in line for about 10 mins though.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    My husband and I hit Kohls. Almost $300 worth of clothing for $30 after sales and gift cards. 4 shirts and a pair of pants. The best score was a $125 cowl neck cashmere sweater - originally $125 marked down to $25.