Is everyone ready?!

Options
amyc115
amyc115 Posts: 32 Member
We are less than 48 hours til we begin! I don't know about all of you but I'm super excited to get started. I've prepping myself so Jillian doesn't kill me (like she normally does). I decided I'm going to my official weigh in and measurement tomorrow, and I've never been so excited to weigh in! Well I hope you all as excited to get started!

Replies

• mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Ready ready ready!!!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Bring it Ms Michaels! Tomorrow I'm gonna kick your *kitten*! Roooaaaaarrr! >:O
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lets do this! :-)

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Walt Disney
  • amyc115
    amyc115 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone is so amped! We're totally gonna rock this....
  • purpleree6
    Options
    I'm so ready for this! I'll be weighing and measuring in the morning. I didn't lose any weight last time I did it but lose a lot of inches.
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    Bring it Ms Michaels! Tomorrow I'm gonna kick your *kitten*! Roooaaaaarrr! >:O
    ^^^I have a new username, but what I said before still stands! :devil:
  • kanncm
    Options
    Love the new user name!
  • purpleree6
    Options
    I did day 1 at 7am. I didn't rest at all but still find the weight lifting tough. Must work my arms more!
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 complete! I managed to copy Natalie most of the time but I had to do the 2nd set of pushups on my knees cos I'm a bit out of practice! :drinker:
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1. I had to do the pushups on the wall due to an injury to my arms (I fell and broke BOTH arms at the radial cap in September, injuring the ligaments as well) mostly recovered but still a bit to go on the ligaments.
  • lahzay
    lahzay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This is my second time trying the 30 day shred..I did it last year and got half way through before I got too busy. This year I determined to complete it! Did day one today and it was tough but I made it. =)
  • kanncm
    Options
    1 day down, 29 to go!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done. Followed Natalie most of the way and kept up with the tempo. Still feel like I need more so I'm getting ready for some yoga now.