January 1, 2013 - A Blessed Year Ahead For All

Zee48
Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
From: " Jesus Calling ~~ A 365-Day Journaling Devotional by Sarah Young"

For the weeks that I post scriptures I will use this Devotional, and others, as guidelines as God leads me and I pray that someone is blessed by these writings. Some days will be only scripture as the Lord leads.

January 1 ~~ "Come to Me with a teachable spirit, eager to be changed. A close walk with Me is a life of continual newness. Do not cling to old ways as you step into a new year. Instead, see My Face with an open mind, knowing that your journey with Me involves being transformed by the renewing of your mind. A As you focus your thoughts on Me, be aware that I am fully attentive to you, I see you with a stead eye, because My attention span is infinite. I know and understand you completely; My thoughts embrace you in everlasting Love. I also know the plans I have for you: plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Give yourself fully to this adventure of increasing attentiveness to my Presence.

Psalm 31:19-20 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

19 Lord, you have hidden away many wonderful things for your followers.
You have done so many good things for those who trust in you.
You have blessed them so that all the world can see.
20 Others make plans to hurt them.
They say such bad things about them.
But you hide your people in your shelter and protect them.

Jeremiah 29:11 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

11 I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” This message is from the Lord. “I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future.

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV

Replies

• Bobbie2545
    Bobbie2545 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks Zee,
    I need to read this today.
    Bobbie♥
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Sister Bobbie - good morning. I'm thankful that I did what I felt I was supposed to do then.

I pray you have a wonderful day and a totally blessed year ahead.:heart::flowerforyou: