Frederick MD, Morning WO?

Options
Sammee247
Sammee247 Posts: 5 Member
Hi all, new to the message boards... seeing if anyone else is from Frederick, MD.
I am, and work out at 4am at Planet Fitness, usually there are a few other people there.

Looking for friends to support and be supported in this journey.

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Hagerstown, MD ;-)
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    Hi there, I am from Frederick, actually live close to Planet Fitness and thought about, joining it. Do you like this gym? Right now I am working out in Ft. Detrick. Add me, if you like....
  • mikencherie
    Options
    I'm in Frederick MD. I'm working a contract for State Farm and have been here a year. I work out @ PF after work about 6:30p.
  • chuku1981
    chuku1981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey all, :)
    I actually just moved to Frederick 3 years ago when my job relocated. I'm pretty much loving it here. I do like that planet fitness on Rt40, but im just loving how safe frederick is compared to Baltimore I've taken to just walking around Frederick Co/city

oh, and wow, 4am. I have a hard enough time waking up before I can see the sun. I'm impressed. :)
  • mikencherie
    Options
    Be careful at PF and make sure you have a high quality lock for your locker. Wed evening 1/16, a guy came in on a guest tour and he spent 15 min alone in the mens locker room. He broke 5 locks and stole 3 wallets including mine and a co-worker's. The bad part is that this guy has hit several PFs across the Mid-Atlantic and Tenn. Police were called and report made but that did not keep him from getting a whole lot of information from my and my co-worker's wallets. Trying to stop ID theft is a real pain!
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Just checked out Planet Fitness. It looks really nice, but after reading so many negative comments about the contracts, I decided,not to join. Plus, I hate it, when I can't pay with credit card, only Debit. And yes, the Hillcrest Neighborhood is not the safest at night, so be careful.