Morning, Noon, or Night?

Options
L_Stradford
L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
When will you do the 30 Day Shred? In the morning? In the afternoon? Or at night?

I haven't decided yet. Morning workouts energize me, Jillian Michael's workouts, no matter day or time kills me. But I despise working out in the evening as it keeps me up all night.

What about you?

Replies

• monasuli
    Options
    Hey! I will be working out in the evening because that is the only time that I will be free!
  • ajmom59
    ajmom59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely not a morning person so I will be doing mine at night.
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Most of mine will be morning or afternoon, depending on my work schedule.
  • mjmbjmgjm1
    mjmbjmgjm1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for the early mornings before work and the kids get up....but if mornings don't work out I will switch to evenings after the kids are in bed :)
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I will be doing it in the morning.
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am going to try mornings
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My workouts are always in the evening after work. NO way I can get up in the morning and do it. I hate mornings. Usually I come home from work, throw on my workout clothes, make a quick dinner and then get my workout in. My hubby knows that I need about 45-60 minutes each night for me to get my workout in.
  • leeza898
    leeza898 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Planning to get it out of the way early so morning workout for me.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I prefer morning becuase by afternoon I can't be botherd.
  • jumperchick
    Options
    right now im doing it late morning ish lol. but im on break from school and i work at night. when school starts i will probably do it in the morning, but i will have to see how my schedule works out, i may do midday.
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have to do it in the morning so I'm not interrupted by kids! Ugh getting up in the summer was easy but now that it's dark it's a challenge!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do my workout at night after I get home from work and then going to the gym because the last time I tried this workout I learned the hard way of never going to the gym then workout haha.
  • everlastingdream
    Options
    I like doing them in the morning so it's out of the way and puts me in a good mood for the day :D
  • travelgirl77
    travelgirl77 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Mornings, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I have tried it in the morning on an empty stomach - I am still too groggy and find I am less enthusiastic about doing it than I am in the afternoon. I try to do my workouts after breakfast, in the afternoon or early evening (after kiddos go to bed)
  • scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be aiming for the morning workouts because I have about an hour and a half between sending hubby to work and getting myself out the door. That leaves time for getting my workout in, eating a good breakfast and getting dressed. I also plan on doing some Pilates in the evenings for a good stretch. This workout will leave the muscles sore and I don't want to torture myself!
  • KJBeltran
    KJBeltran Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will be doing evenings. I cannot get myself out of bed early enough to fit in a workout :/ .
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    And day 1 is complete :)
  • JENNY7634
    JENNY7634 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im doing it at night because thats the time I find hardest not to eat! Hoping this will change my focus!
  • AniyahsMommy324
    AniyahsMommy324 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing mine in the evening because it's the only free time I get :)