Zombies, Run! Couch to 5K is on sale...

Options
Anyone want to start this program with me?

Its on sale today for 99 cents.

I've been waiting for a droid-compatible couch to 5K for Zombies, Run... and I now have no more excuses.

Come run away from zombies with me?

Replies

• InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Zombies, Run! is sooo much fun. 99 cents is a great deal too, I think I paid $6 for it. Worth it though.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Picked this up today, we'll give it ago. Could always use the fear of being eaten alive as a push in the wee hours of the morning. Its not like the cars in my area almost running me over was enough for adrenalin rushes with my morning runs! lol
  • BeyondTrouble
    BeyondTrouble Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just bought it for my iPhone $3.99 - I was doing the regular ol' C25k but was considering stopping because I could not get past week 4. I think this will make it a lot more fun to run :)
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Now if only they would combine it with Minecraft... I'd have SERIOUS motivation.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    Options
    Oh, hey... I didn't even notice the full version (not couch to 5K) is also half off this week.

Is $4 for the full android version.

I'm about to become Runner 5.
  • BeyondTrouble
    Options
    I was runner 5 tonight and found the app super boring :( What were you feelings? I was looking forward to it but it didn't give any real direction or info as I was running. Am I missing the fun button on it?
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I wish I caught that sale! I paid 3.99 for it last night
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    Options
    Did you synch and log in to the website?

There's a game that goes along with it. You unlock resources as you complete your missions.
  • BeyondTrouble
    Options
    I think I actually did miss the fun button! I downloaded Zombies, Run! (The regular version for $3.99 - not the C25k version which is $1.99 on iTunes).
  • BeyondTrouble
    Options
    Completed the first mission of the C25k version of Zombies 5k training tonight! Had to run more than those 15 second dashes though because I'm already up to a week 4 level on another C25k program (but I'm having a really hard time with it). I need to bring myself back a bit and build more stamina so the 10 minute free form run on this training app was a great help with that.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    Options
    I got overwhelmed at work, so am going to put off starting for another couple of weeks.

Glad you found the FUN button!

Can't wait!
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Wait, where is the fun button?? I tried this today and only got audio and a black screen that you can't do anything. Afterwords I registerd and synced, is there anything else you have to do lol
  • BeyondTrouble
    Options
    Ah, you probably did what I did the first time and downloaded the regular no fun "Zombies,Run!" App (cost me $3.99 on iTunes).
    Such a snooze fest! Unless I'm still missing something, which I probably am after reading some reviews on the app.

Anyway, Look for the one that says "Zombies,Run! 5k Training" (cost me $1.99) on iTunes. That's where i found "the fun button" for my run.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I have both, and they both seem similar to me. I do prefer the regular "Zombies, Run!" app, I wasn't getting supplies on the 5k version. I think the supplies are alot of the draw maybe, because you can build up your base with them?

What is different with the 5k version? I only did the intro which is the same for both.