newbie here!

Options
hi everyone! :) i've been a member of MFP for some time, constantly going up and down with my weight. last year from september 1st to october 15th, i lost 18 lbs doing WW Points plus, eating around 29 points everyday. i have really fallen off the bandwagon and gained all of the weight back (thankfully not any extra though!). i've tried to start up doing WW PP again but i keep losing hope and giving up, only to end up back where i started yet again. this time i'm doing it for good, as i'm going on a vacation with my boyfriend to the Bahamas in march, and i want to look HOTT!!! i joined this group for some motivation to help stick to my diet for good this time :) plus i'm always looking for new friends! :) !

Replies

• cohensta
    cohensta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. I am back on WW for the 5th time now....so far so good. I haven't figured out how to add friends, but it sounds like we have similar goals. I have been tracking points and calories and I have found that it is easy to blow through your points and still have calories left on mfp....so I guess I am going to try to stick with the points allowances as they seem to be working so far. Good Luck!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! I use MFP just for motivation and keeping up with friends! I log everything on the WW site. I'm an online member since the day after Thanksgiving and have lost 7# already! So far so good!

Good luck to us! :flowerforyou:

Kathy