Daily "Howdys"

Options
Good morning group :yawn: here's a cup of coffee for all :drinker:
it's back to work for me today :grumble: I sure hope today is better than Monday which was horrible :sad:
anyway my plan for today, work, visit family after work, exercise, check in with my group :smile:
hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with healthy choices :happy:

Replies

• chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    morning :)
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi Cheryl hope you are well today :smile:
  • chellie47
    chellie47 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Morning! Off to work for me today also. The Holidays were nice while they lasted :) I am glad they are over so I can focus and get back on track!
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good morning ! I am back to work today also. I work at home for a large insurance company from my front bedroom, so at least I don't have to drive thru the commuter rush every day. It has it's good points and bad.

Good.... I can always make my meals fresh.

Bad... When I go off track, I really go off track.

Hope everyone has an awesome day ! :flowerforyou:
  • Cally241
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I am just joining the group. I look forward to getting to know everyone! My goal is to lose 15lbs and increase my fitness level.
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Still to back to our regular schedule yet. Today I'm going to ge some cleaning done and take down the holiday decorations. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!!!!! I am back to work today and have had a horrible start to the day .. but I am not going to let that side track me. There is nothing i can do about it, it is done and over. I have packed my food and snacks for the day so I should be good there!

Question for all you water drinkers .. I don't really like water. So I bought some flavored sparkling water .. do you think that is ok?

Hope you all have a great day!!!!!
  • csanchez39
    csanchez39 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Its my first day back to work after a good 2 weeks off. I recevied a nice colorful lunchbag that comes with a 3 stayfit containers. I prepared my lunch and snacks last night and I am all ready to start my day.
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Jennifer...I also hate drinking water...I found a really good one with no calories that I like its a green tea and pear flavour...some of the fruity ones make me sick after a while. I think as long as you are keeping hydrated its better than not drinking at all!
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    I need to go to the grocery store so I don't eat the same stuff all the time!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I drink sparkling water in place of soda, and I think it's fine to drink. I've really developed a taste for it.

My new scale is supposed to arrive from Amazon today, and I'm going to join the gym!

Have a great day, everyone!
  • socababy1
    Options
    Good afternoon. New to the group. Long term goal is to loose 47LBS. Tamoxifen & HBP meds not helping. Short term goal 1 LB/week. nice and slow. Any tips & encouragement welcome.

Ooh, Cheetos, 310 calories ... gave them away :smile:
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! It's been just a few days since I started taking this seriously and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel great just knowing I am taking the steps I've needed to take for a long time to get healthy and slim down. I love that this group was started to keep me accountable and upbeat!
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone! I'm back at work today too! I think I forgot how to do my job!! I'll figure it out soon I guess. I'm excited to get going, but super stressed too. Busy Busy Busy that's all I am. And my LOVELY husband has a cold! Yes, You heard it here first. The world MUST stop spinning so that he may lay on the couch!! He absolutly cannot function when he's sick. It's driving me crazy!!! Going to try to just do it all myself, and forget him till he's better!! HAve a great day, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and lose with you all!!
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Retired RN . Have all the time in the world to do whatever I want. Everyday is a blessing and a new beginning for me.

This seems to be a very interesting group. Luv u all
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends how about a :drinker: of coffee to start the day :happy: hope everyone had an awesome day yesterday and made good healthy choices! Hope today is better than yesterday...lets keep up the good work guys....WE CAN DO THIS!!! Have a wonderful day :flowerforyou:
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Thursday morning-I did well yesterday. I have to plan better today to keep on track!

Have a good day!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I survived the morning rush of kids off to school.... Barely! My oldest missed the bus but luckily called a friend for a pick up. In the chaos he also left his Spanish book at home sitting on the counter. My puppy pooped on the floor.... Didn't get her outside in time. It's 16 degrees and freezing at the bus stop! My daughter leaves for middle school in about 30 minutes and I plan to do seem cleaning, healthy food prep, walk on treadmill, take a nap and well..... Just enjoy my day of solitude until 2:15 when grade school kids get home!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    Good morning all! I hope you all had a good day yesterday! Today is a new day and I am feeling encouraged. I ordered a new workout series and it arrives in the mail today. I cannot wait. I will start my new routine on Monday and have the weekend to plan my next few weeks. My daughter is home sick today and I am hoping to not catch her cold. Have a great day everyone!
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Once the kids get on the bus, I will hit the treadmill, or maybe pop in a video. I was planning to get on the scale once a week, but I snuck a quick weigh-in this morning, and it has moved in the right direction a tiny bit....very motivating. There is no way I am messing up this weekend. I WILL see a real loss on Tuesday when I weigh in for real!