Options
Sean195
Sean195 Posts: 17 Member
Where are all the mudders?

Replies

• naffito
    naffito Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    probably getting a wash! I don't know how you do it, but well done for being mental lol
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I prefer the crazy obstacles to a road race! Such fun. Join us in this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/6432-spartans-mudders-warriors-oh-my-
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I completed my first warrior dash in 2011 on July 31st at 4 PM in Kansas City. The heat index was over 100 and to run 5k took me over an hour (mostly because it wasn't much running.) A guy from my leg died and a lot of people were hospitalized for heat exhaustion. Drink lots of water leading up to the event. If it will be hot, carry your own water because if it is anything like ours there were only 2 water stops and both of them only supplied 1 Dixie cup of hot water. It was definitely an experience but I don't think I'm interested in doing it again.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I hope to run my first this year as well!
  • Sean195
    Sean195 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've signed up for 4 different mudders this year.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Warrior Dash is so much fun, You are going to love it, I'm a mud run fanatic. Last year I did Warrior Dash, Hell Run, Gladiator Rock n' Run and ended the season with Tough Mudder. This year Tough Mudder is on my list and maybe Survivor and Spartan. My profile pic shows Hell Run