Wedding Dress Size Goal

Options
13»

Replies

• a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I bought a size 14, it fit except around the chest (I am large there as it is). I had about 3-4" that wouldn't zip. I plan to have that same dress taken in a size or two as I want to be a size 8 minimum...street size :)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Hoping for a 2 (I'm small--4'11) but I have a feeling I'll come in at a 4 during my first trip. I won't buy a 4 though--so it will motivate me to get my butt in gear!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Everyone's dresses are so gorgeous (and different!).

Update: I had a hair & makeup trial this past weekend and when I came home I put on my dress and shoes again to get the full look. It was the first time I got teary-eyed and REALLY felt like a bride. I'm not usually the kind of girl who gets sentimental about these things, but it was just so... (gosh)... special!

awww! :)
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I picked out my dress about a month ago now! It was so fun trying on the dresses! The sizing however made me nervous. i was told wedding dresses run small and that u order a size - 2 sizes from what u wear so i wear around a 6 in most jeans. my measurements in the store put me inbetween an 8 and a 10 for the dress i was getting and they advised the 10, which is what i went with. i wanted the 8 but was too chicken...so at least if i do lose all the pounds id like to they can alter it smaller!!!

http://www.martinaliana.com/#/Collection2012/377
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! That's gorgeous!