Any hope?

Options
rayray1851
rayray1851 Posts: 14 Member
I just realized my wedding is 4 months away. Is there any hope of me losing some weight by then? Ahhhhh it's so close!!!!!!!

Replies

• skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how much you want to lose...and what you're at now. From the looks of your picture, you are already gorgeous. Honestly, I would stay away from a fad diet that will drop the weight quickly but leave you a little sickly.

I think anything is possible. :-)
  • junkintrunk5
    junkintrunk5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My wedding is 4 months away, and want to drop just a little weight. I would rather be toned than worry about the number. So, I'm going to stick to the calories and do all the workouts.......let's just see what happens. It's a win-win situation no matter what:)
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Definetely!! Slow and steady wins the race...

anything is possible. But couldnt agree more with skinnybearlyn - do it in a healthy way. Track cals on here, exercse :)
  • rayray1851
    Options
    Aww thanks @skinnybear. I appreciate the encouragement ladies! I'm definitely going the diet and exercise route! 30 Day Shred and paleo diet. Hopefully it'll tone me up and lose a few :) Good luck!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks @skinnybear. I appreciate the encouragement ladies! I'm definitely going the diet and exercise route! 30 Day Shred and paleo diet. Hopefully it'll tone me up and lose a few :) Good luck!!!

30 day shred will do the job!!! Such a great program
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You're very welcome! :smile:

I agree with @sundinsgurl. 30 Day Shred will help with both pounds and inches...Jillian Michaels is a beast.

Good luck!!!!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    my best quick fix has always been insanity. Every time I do the program i see considerable change. Unfortunately its one of those things that once i quit doing it, its really easy to put on the weight i lost
  • rayray1851
    Options
    I actually have Insanity, too. It's just so hard to fit in when I have the 30DS option of only 20 minutes. My plan is to get through the 30DS and then tackle Insanity. Hopefully I'll be in better shape and it won't be so terrible ;)
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I have both too and your right 30DS is sooo much more convient bc of the time! I actually bought 30DS just for that reason! Good luck girlfriend you can do it!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Of course there is, I wouldn't aim for more than 20 pounds though. What's your current weight?
  • stephcthomas
    stephcthomas Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lot's of time! You can do it!