Workouts for rainy days?

Options
Hbazzell
Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
Does anyone have good cardio ideas for rainy days? I go to the gym but since it is at my work, it isn't so motivating. Does anyone have more creative ideas?

Replies

• Scarllet7
    Options
    I use the recumbent bike.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I use workout DVDs. I have Leslie Sanson and Jillian Michaels. I also use the Wii at times by doing EA Sports Active. I try to rotate them as I get bored with doing the same workout every day. I have also walked the mall in the past. In Salem they open the doors to the mall at 8am for walkers. A lot of people go there for their morning walks.
  • Hbazzell
    Options
    I like the video idea! thats a good one
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I use the gym too, but I try to focus on weights as opposed to cardio, or to work on building speed or endurance into my cardio as a goal, instead of just calories burned.
  • Papps
    Papps Posts: 9
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. I find videos (or the Comcast On Demand channels) help quite a bit since you can mix it up!
  • Hbazzell
    Options
    30 days shred may have togo in my amazon.com cart. :)
  • b_ray_73
    b_ray_73 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Right now I just do my exercise bike at home but a lot of that is because I can't do a whole lot because I get muscle spasms. I just feel too self-conscious at the gym only being able to work out for 10-15 minutes at a time.