Anyone In Pain Yet?

Options
L_Stradford
L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
I know I am!

Anyone have any remedies for this besides rest? I really don't want to take rest days besides my planned one. Plus, today is only day 3 for me but I am feeling it.

Replies

• fitandfabnat2013
    Options
    Hi..I'm on day 5 and have found that the soreness has gone so hopefully yours will too!! Other than that I usually take a hot bath to ease my muscles :-)
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I know I am lol tonight's 30 day shred is not going to be fun lol
  • L_Stradford
    Options
    I know I am lol tonight's 30 day shred is not going to be fun lol

No, it isn't! But we must push through.
  • tsareenaw
    tsareenaw Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Soooo much pain!
  • L_Stradford
    Options
    Soooo much pain!

I know! It's crazy but that means we are working hard. Let's keep it up ladies!!!!
  • kjanssen08
    kjanssen08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am. Did Day 1 yesterday and woke up today super sore. But I was able to get through Day 2, level 1! :)
  • botaijm
    botaijm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I found I was very sore this morning when I woke up. As I was working out it was fine the soreness went away. But now I can barely move! I'm hobbling around like an old lady.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I was feeling quite cocky yesterday, this doesnt hurt at all. A bit of a different story this morning, my legs and bum are sore :) I found last time the best way to cope is to keep moving, go for a walk to loosen up and do more stretches than the dvd has, its not really enough.
  • MissClassPrissSass
    MissClassPrissSass Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I agree with fitandfab it will get better,just keep going. I just finished day 5 and it doesn't hurt as much. I also finally made it through the entire workout without stopping. I always needed 2sec breaks the first few days. today was different.
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes so sore today
  • scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Yeah the first two days after my first day was brutally painful. Which is why I had to actually skip what should have been my second day. Yesterday I just had to just push through the pain for Day 2 and today the soreness is minimal and I'm about to do Day 3. It honestly does get better although I am kind of intimidated by the next two levels.
  • ct52577
    ct52577 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today was day 4 for me and yesterday was the wrist I could nit get from standing to sitting without being in agony. I had walled a 5K in the morning duo I skipped my evening workout. was much better and i found the workout easier today. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My lower body isn't that bad. It's my upper body that is killing me. I think I might need to get smaller weights until I can go back to the heavier ones
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My thighs are screaming at me lol
  • L_Stradford
    Options
    Today was day 4 for me and yesterday was the wrist I could nit get from standing to sitting without being in agony. I had walled a 5K in the morning duo I skipped my evening workout. was much better and i found the workout easier today. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

This is how I felt the second time I attempted and quit. It was like some of the worst pain I'd ever felt.
  • L_Stradford
    Options
    Yeah the first two days after my first day was brutally painful. Which is why I had to actually skip what should have been my second day. Yesterday I just had to just push through the pain for Day 2 and today the soreness is minimal and I'm about to do Day 3. It honestly does get better although I am kind of intimidated by the next two levels.

I am intimidated by the next two levels as well. I was just sitting and looking at the intro last night and was thinking "WTH have I gotten myself into?" LOL....but nothing beats a failure but to try!
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm more sore after day 2 than I was after day 1. My thighs are killing me!!!
  • L_Stradford
    Options
    I'm more sore after day 2 than I was after day 1. My thighs are killing me!!!

Awww, I hope you feel better soon! Don't worry though, stick with it. We can do it!!!!
  • myrestlessfeet
    myrestlessfeet Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am! My legs and thighs are sore but I keep telling myself I just gottttttta PUSH and PUSH and PUUUUSH!
  • mkzara
    mkzara Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am completely in pain. Everything is sore and this is exacerbated by the fact that I got sick. I am completely sore and everything aches.

I don't think I will be working out today. My head hurts like a beyotch. This is actually terrible.