Day 2

Options
2»

Replies

• CINNAMON77_00
    CINNAMON77_00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I strted a day early...so yesterday was Day 3. I can barely walk today. MIght be the Wii Zumba I did AFTER day 3...not sure. Anyway, is anyone doing the diet thing online with Jillian? www.jillianmichael.com/free (for 30 days...)??

I have seen one of her diets before. Realistically, I don't eat that way and for me, it would be just that.....a diet. One that I either wouldn't stick with or that I would for 30 days and on the 31st day pig out from everything I couldn't eat for the first 30 days.

I have found that I do better by simply watching what I eat. I am proud of myself that I haven't restricted anything at all and am still losing weight and inches by just eating right and exercising.

If you choose to do it though, I'll gladly cheer you on and motivate you as I don't think that it could hurt in any way. It's just that I don't want to set myself up to fail something that I know for a fact I wouldn't stick with.

Ditto, and well said. I'm just trying to focus on eating well and making good choices, not committed to eating this or that specifically, and a balanced diet.

Exactly! I don't do diets. They don't work and it took me years to finally realize that I am still going to eat Olive Garden's bread with Alfredo sauce, when I go to Happy Hour at Friday's, I will have a margarita AND a Mudslide with a little extra vodka on the side, plus; I like to have wine every now and then, and I love mozerella sticks. So, I am not punishing myself.

Instead, I'll only go to Happy Hour twice a month, have wine once a week, and visit Olive Garden on my free eat day! A little compromise and the body has proven to take well to the changes.

Cool...I hadn't even looked at it and I prefer the MFP approach...everything in moderation....just didn't know if I was missing out on what she had to offer on there...
  • Zandia_1
    Zandia_1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I hate Jillian Michaels!!!:mad:

But my hubby mentioned that I did better today than yesterday.:smile: I didn't really feel sore today except in my thighs...I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I strted a day early...so yesterday was Day 3. I can barely walk today. MIght be the Wii Zumba I did AFTER day 3...not sure. Anyway, is anyone doing the diet thing online with Jillian? www.jillianmichael.com/free (for 30 days...)??

I have seen one of her diets before. Realistically, I don't eat that way and for me, it would be just that.....a diet. One that I either wouldn't stick with or that I would for 30 days and on the 31st day pig out from everything I couldn't eat for the first 30 days.

I have found that I do better by simply watching what I eat. I am proud of myself that I haven't restricted anything at all and am still losing weight and inches by just eating right and exercising.

If you choose to do it though, I'll gladly cheer you on and motivate you as I don't think that it could hurt in any way. It's just that I don't want to set myself up to fail something that I know for a fact I wouldn't stick with.

Ditto, and well said. I'm just trying to focus on eating well and making good choices, not committed to eating this or that specifically, and a balanced diet.

Exactly! I don't do diets. They don't work and it took me years to finally realize that I am still going to eat Olive Garden's bread with Alfredo sauce, when I go to Happy Hour at Friday's, I will have a margarita AND a Mudslide with a little extra vodka on the side, plus; I like to have wine every now and then, and I love mozerella sticks. So, I am not punishing myself.

Instead, I'll only go to Happy Hour twice a month, have wine once a week, and visit Olive Garden on my free eat day! A little compromise and the body has proven to take well to the changes.

Cool...I hadn't even looked at it and I prefer the MFP approach...everything in moderation....just didn't know if I was missing out on what she had to offer on there...

Trust me, you aren't missing out on anything at all. To me, a diet that you aren't able to maintain 80% of the time will fail. I want to still eat what we've come to know as "junk food" every now and again and that's nowhere in Jillian' s diet. That's how I knew it wasn't for me.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I had finished day 2 last night and man I was tired haha had a salad and called it a night eary
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    just finished my day two (i'm a little behind most of you). so far i'm feeling good. it is making me tired and wanting to nap in the middle of the day. i'm only a little sore, just enough to remind me that I worked out yesterday and need to do so again today and tomorrow.
    I have been having a little difficulty with the cardio portions of Level 1 though. I can physically do them, but I start to have a hard time breathing. I get a lot of mucus build up and I wheeze and my throat seems tight (my lungs feel fine, it's just my throat). I end up coughing and clearing my throat a lot and I have to stop to have a sip of water which helps clear it until I resume the cardio (I pause it depending on how bad it is). I can't tell if it's just because i'm out of shape, because the weather is cold and my throat doesn't like the cold air, or if I have some mild asthma. I only just got insurance with the new year so I don't have a doctor yet to ask about it. what do you guys think?