Any P90xers out there?

Options
Hello everyone,

I am starting p90x this coming Monday Oct. 26th, and hoping there are some fellow p90xers out there to connect with and offer some motivation and support. This is not my first time with the program, I completed one round a couple years ago, just ready to get back into it! Hope to hear from you all soon!

Bry

Replies

• McCarthy6
    McCarthy6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am new to P90x, day 11. Extra support would be great. These workouts are killing me, in a good way of course :)
  • theredfro
    theredfro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey, on day 2 of P90X. Have done it several times before, had a six month break due to health problems.

Good luck everybody, make sure you eat enough to fuel your body for the workouts!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am currently finishing Week 4 of p90x
    feel free to add me :)
    I log all my stuff too. My diary is open
    Im loving p90x so far
    I have completed Insanity before I started the p90X
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Great to see you guys pushing play! :)
  • ssmacon
    ssmacon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of P90X :)
  • sjfitgirl8
    Options
    I'll be starting phase 2 on Monday. This is probably my 3rd or 4th round. Feel free to add me!
  • Memarana
    Memarana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a first time P90xer and am loving it! On day 6 doing the lean version week one almost complete!
  • Zen_X
    Zen_X Posts: 4
    Options
    3rd week for me. Have to modify a bit for bad knees ... rock star hops and squat jacks just won't fly, so I do barbell squats during those. Oddly, those don't bother my knees.

Keep pushing play, folks!
  • Candistixs
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am going to be starting the p90x and would like any advice. good luck everyone
  • Candistixs
    Options
    Today I will be starting my P90x workout...I am so juiced!
  • Candistixs
    Options
    I had planed to start my P90x a week ago, but things didn't work out. Instead I reviewed the viedos to know what to expect. So today November 19 will be my first day. I am looking forward and hope I can keep up.
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    P90X person here! Love it! It changed everything for me. Use to be cardio and walking only struggling to lose weight. Started P90X and the weight started falling off. Never knew how important weight lifting was before.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    P90X person here! Love it! It changed everything for me. Use to be cardio and walking only struggling to lose weight. Started P90X and the weight started falling off. Never knew how important weight lifting was before.

^^ I agree!!.

ANNND... I'm just starting a hybrid program, day 4:) P90X and Turbo Jam/Treadclimber for cardio... I'm sorry, but I just don't like the cardio routines in P90X. Sooo, doing what works for me!

Good Luck Everyone! :D
  • cjvasani
    Options
    Started P90X on November 12 so I am on day 2 of week 2...just did plyo today and did much better than week 1. Need to drop 30-40 lbs. First week was hell and couldn't keep up with most workouts (except all upper body workouts).
  • cece2182
    Options
    how do u log P90x workouts?
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    how do u log P90x workouts?

I go to P90Xcalories.com and fill our the info to get a guestimate on calories then plug in the number of minutes of circuit training to match the calories burned from that site.
  • ladyheath
    ladyheath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Starting P90X on Jan 7th........ anyone else?! :)
  • mikemcd22
    mikemcd22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

So funny! I was exactly the opposite... I was lifting all the time and *thought* I was getting the results I wanted. Adding the cardio of P90X and the lifting routines made A HUGE DIFFERENCE! I am in by 3rd week of phase 2 classic and I am determined to make the 90 days. Dropped 12 pounds of fat and literally had to go buy new clothes!!! and btw, I am never going back to the lifting I was doing...USELESS!!

Honestly, MFP has been the biggest factor in my opinion. It has opened my eyes to the things I was eating. The only issue I have now is telling my wife she was right all these years ( about food, anyway!!) :)

@cjvasini I'm not sure it gets much easier but you definitely will feel and look better. Keep it up!
  • Blkroses55
    Options
    Day 1. Tried the Ab Ripper but too much tummy. So waiting till I lose some weight first.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Hi Bry!!! Looks like we're doing it together again!!!! I'm doing the p90x/insanity hybrid this time....and I will finish it- no car accidents!!!! Happy you're back doing it too!