How many Jazzercise classes have you done in 2012?

Options
MsJayeKaye
MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
Today I completed my 319th class for the year. I was curious to see how many classes others have done.

Replies

• rockchalk03
    Options
    Great job! I started with jazzercise the first week of September 2012 and went to 89 classes. Averaged out to about 5 times per week.
  • MsJayeKaye
    Options
    Great job! I started with jazzercise the first week of September 2012 and went to 89 classes. Averaged out to about 5 times per week.
    That's great! I was on a mission this year to get all the Jazzerswag my center offered so I averaged several classes a week since the beginning of 2012. It helped with my weight loss and fitness level besides being so much fun. It was a win win for me :smile:
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!!!! My lucky number was 212. My goal this year is to get over 300!

I started the year off going only 3 times a week (sometimes more, sometimes only 2 times:ohwell:). And then it finally hit me! If I was going to get serious about getting more fit, then I needed to actually do the stuff to get more fit! The last 4 months I committed to at least 6 classes a week and even do a combo on Tuesdays with an 30 min express class followed by the body sculpting class and the ticker shows that it is working!
  • underwatermama
    underwatermama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a lot of classes. I made it over 150 again this year (and got my t-shirt), but I'm sure it would have been more if I hadn't had to take two months off to recover from surgery.

Oh, and I'm new here -- just joined today and of course had to search for a Jazzercise group. I love going to therapy, er...exercise class as often as I can. :-)
  • Brinasacat
    Brinasacat Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Amen! Jazz is definitely therapy for me!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I only got in 53 in 2012. Hoping to get >80 this year.
  • MsJayeKaye
    Options
    My goal for this year is to get to 150 classes by the end of the summer. My schedule has changed so I may not be able to make as many classes this year but I'll do as many as I can :smile:
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have tried for 3 years to hit 200 classes and didn't make it until 2012. I got in 251 classes!!! I am so happy because it was not an easy task as I travel a LOT. There were many days I did 2-3 classes/day. I did 5:30 a.m. and then back to back evening classes.

I have added in 3 days of strength training (DVD's at home), so my goal for 2013 is 150. I will have a lot of travel this year, too.

When I dropped my strength training at home in order to get in more Jazzercise classes, I could definitely notice my loss in strength, so I want more of that this year.