Hello fellow MFP gamers!

Options
Finally! A discussion group I can feel comfortable in lol.

Old gamer here. Have been playing games since my family purchased a BBC Micro back in the 80's. Huge WoW / EvE / GW2 player, although I can be found playing almost anything.

Best wishes to all of you geeky MFP gamers!

Replies

• SoopraBint
    Options
    I'm a WOW player, have been for over 4 years. I have to say I don't spend any where near as much time playing now though as exercise has become a more important part of my life.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    HELLOOOO!!!

Been in WoW for 6 years this month, but ive tried a LOT of the mmo's out there, Rift, STWOR, STO, LOTRO, etc, some i still play when im really bored.

I also PS3 game, with the final fantasy, Fallout and Elder Scrolls being my fave type of games there.

I have to say also, that my time gaming has been reduced since ive tried to be more active. Im not sure im ok with that yet...
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    ex-WoW player here. Quit at the end of the last released raid for Cata.

Currently in GW2/SWTOR (as they fit my budget and let me feel less pressured to playing other games 'omg i have a subscription, I shouldn't spend money to buy anything else and only play this game'- just a personal psychological effet I have).

Huge Steam-junkie. I love buying the deals and checking out the games with my girlfriend. We're typically found in co-ops (current favorite: All Orcs Must Die 2, and Natural Selection 2 (very good learning curve) ).
  • deepestpuddle
    Options
    Hey all!

Ah I remember the time when I ordered two pizza's on a raiding night. No more!

Now it's levelling up in real life haha.