Why should I do what NIKE says?!? ):0 1/3/13

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Ok, we all have heard of willpower...okaaay so why is it so hard sometimes to get the WILL to use that POWER to do what you got to do like those 10 push-ups and sit-up you said you were going to do or not go to the drive-thru window at _______!!!
We are more then willpower folks sometimes we are tired, weak, troubled and weary so how do we get our kids ready for school everyday, put gas in the car, brush teeth, do laundry and cut grass?!?!! YOU JUST DO IT because it needs to get done!
Read this article. It is al little cheeky but you get the point: http://fitjerk.com/jillian-michaels-is-not-always-motivated/

Look at this short video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IuF1sACSIXw

CHALLENGE: Just do it...get what needs to be done to step you one closer to your goal! You have to do it like get gas for the car so you are not stranded on highway 5! Change your perception and attitude. JUST DO IT!

Peace,
WW
PS Let me know what you GOT DONE today!:wink:

Replies

• tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i just made homemade oatmeal with unsweetened vanilla milk and a cup of hot green tea with a splask of lemon. much better than my usual buisuit and gravy. this is my just do it for today. now if i can just stay away from the cookies at work ill be doing great lol
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Struggling to convince my willpower to go out and walk or do something for exercise today when I am totally exhausted due to another night of very little sleep (this time not due to a migraine, although I'm amazed I didn't get one thanks to my sister calling me at 9:30 at night even though she knows I go to bed then because I have to get up at 5 to go to work and getting me all worked up all over again about this whole baby thing and going up north).... maybe my aggrevation can override my weak willpower and get me out there just to burn off some steam

Oh, and I do what Nike says because my Nike shirt says that "My Feet Hurt From Kicking So Much *kitten*"
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Instead of sleeping in before my 12-9 shift like I usually do, I got up and did the 2 miles Leslie Sansone walk at home and I bumped it to the next level with hand weights! Boom! for me!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I now understand what cheeky means. Oh my such language. LOL Thank you for the "Cheeky" read. There was much knowledge in it.

PS
    I did the Fab Abs in February calendar and 20 Second Fitness. Tonight I may be going sledding.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Walk got rained out, which is okay, tummy upset because of something I ate that didn't agree with me, hopefully can get to bed early (and not have any phone calls that keep me up this time) and just get some sleep and get out tomorrow after work and try again
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Okay well me and my big mouth were tested today...I was busy at work and cranky when got off late but not as late as yesterday...I did NOT want to work out but I just kept hearing in my head "JUST DO IT and you will regret it if you don't" so came home and knocked it out! I have to look outside of self and ask "who was that?!?!" LOL!:laugh: