Joining the challenge

Options
Welcome everyone :))

If you're keen to participate fully in the challenge, then email me at info@beingthisgirl.com with your email address, so I can send you the info.

If you just want to occasionally check in to see what we're up to, but aren't ready to commit fully to a 10 week challenge, then feel free to just post/comment either in here, on MFP walls or on our Facebook page. You're welcome to add me or Crystal on MFP if you like as well.

Please share your diary with the 2 of us if you want assistance. If you don't feel comfortable making your diary public, you can just share the "key" with us (like a password).

Any questions at all, just holler.

Just over 10 days until we kick off!

- Dom

Replies

• robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was on here last year same time, and lost track of thing in the summer, when my mom found out she had cancer. She is doing better now and I would like to start to get myself into a routine again. My E-mail is starrcaste2003@Gmail.com. I might need help getting use to logging on again, but I'm excited to get started again. ~ Robin
  • paprikas
    paprikas Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey Domi thanks for the info! This thing absolutely rocks and is exactly what I need to give myself a kick start in the new year. The forms are so professional! Am going out to get a tape measure! Looking forward to challenging each other and everyone here to be the best we can possibly be!!!!
  • MKallish
    MKallish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got a fitbit one for Christmas and started tracking right away. Joined this site on a tip from a friend and think this challenge is just what I need to keep motivated! Thanks for putting something like this together!
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    You're so welcome Robin! I've just emailed you the info.

No worries Paprikas! Glad you can join us :) I'm a bit OCD when it comes to forms, so it had to be done right!

Mkallish - Email or PM me with your email and we'll get you started. Welcome!

- Dom
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The challenge seems fun, my email is andria-brown@hotmail.com
  • marty400
    Options
    I'd like to give this a whirl too! Always great to have support from others who are trying to do the same as I seem to struggle these days to lose weight on my own. Dom - I will send you an email. Looking forward to getting cracking!
  • keshia1976
    keshia1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining the challenge. Please send an email to me at lakclark@yahoo.com.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I also sent you an email so you can respond to it. I bet im your next winner. lol
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in this! One question though, I'll be overseas for one week (Jan 28-Feb 4) & won't have access to internet. Will I still be able to join for the challenge?
  • dr3117
    dr3117 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your challenge. Anything that holds me accountable is great! My email is drdr3117@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • bgisabel
    bgisabel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    I would love to join this challenge. I need some motivation. email: bguzman@att.net

Blanca
  • Mahi33
    Mahi33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request with my email address. I'm getting married in August so looking forward to starting this challenge.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I just sent my email. I really need a challenge to get started on something. I have a goal for fitness this year and a trip in May to get ready for.
  • bettyp55
    bettyp55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    How do we share our diary with you?
  • heartyou1
    Options
    I would love to join! I am excited for the challenge I have emailed you my email address, Thanks!
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    How do we share our diary with you?

If you go into settings, you will find both the diary settings and the privacy/sharing settings - just adjust as you wish. You can either share with "public" or just your "friends" or lock it with a "key" so that only you and those you give the key to can see.
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in this! One question though, I'll be overseas for one week (Jan 28-Feb 4) & won't have access to internet. Will I still be able to join for the challenge?

Of course :) Just jump back into it when you get back!
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    Due to overwhelming response (over 200 emails in the last 12hrs) we're not able to take on any additional participants.

You're more than welcome to still check out our info on the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Beingthisgirl) however the challenge for January - March 2013 is at capacity.

Thank you!

- Dom
    Co-editor
    Beingthisgirl.com
  • keshia1976
    keshia1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dom, did you get my email address before the cutoff?
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'll have my info sheet done by Sunday.