Adding challenge members to MFP

Options
My username is DomiRickard so feel free to add me :)

If you'd like to make new friends within this group, just comment in this thread.

Replies

• Tinie72
    Options
    Hey, what's up to all of you out there. I am really excited about this group. My personal goal is to loose 20lbs by March.
  • MKallish
    MKallish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    20 lbs sounds like a good goal number for me too. Maybe 25.
  • edspillane
    edspillane Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Definitely would like to make friends and share our weight loss journey in 2013. :)
  • keshia1976
    keshia1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, keshia6746.
  • staceyr1983
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I've been a member for quite awhile now but have never really fully got into it.

I'm 30 in October and looking to loose 32lbs before then (I'm currently 154lbs).

I'm looking for new friends to help motivate me to do this.

Please add me :)

Stacey
  • bettyp55
    bettyp55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to start a new challenge. My short term goal is 20 pounds by March. That seems do-able. My long term goal is 40 pounds by my sister's wedding in June. I am glad to be part of this group and hope to make motivating friends along the way.
  • katydid29
    katydid29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 25 lbs maximum. I mostly want the definition that I have never had before. Also would love new friends.
  • territurner908347
    Options
    I want to do this! In a group to lose 40-50 over the year and this is right along with it!
  • Jane816
    Jane816 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose a total of 75 but would be happy with 15 by March.

:flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me!
  • jsiggy71
    Options
    20 by March would be great....feel free to add me!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Have had a rough year on here and have not been consistent enough after having a really awesome successful year on here (lost 32 pounds), so here goes year 3 where I pick up the pieces and lose the 10 pounds that I have picked up and lose the additional 10 that I didn't get the first time. So 20 pounds is really my whole goal, but most important to me is just staying on top of things and getting more fit and tightening things up. Have a cruise with the hubby in May and want to feel good in my clothes!
  • heartyou1
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am hoping to join this challenge. I am hoping to drop 15-20 pounds before my son's 7th birthday in march ( after 7 years you can't call it baby weight anymore). Anyways I recently lost 15 pounds and I am starting over after the holidays. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Stefanie

Feel free to Add me!
  • robinhoward123
    robinhoward123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off here all year, I'm ready to buckle down. I'm looking to lose 10, but 20 would be nice too. Feel free to add me.
  • bgisabel
    bgisabel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    By March I hope to lose 15lbs (159lbs)
    Currently at 174.9. lbs
    Long term goal - 140 lbs

I'm learning how to eat moderately low carb. (100g carbs)

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Blanca :flowerforyou:
  • shawnerseliz
    shawnerseliz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Just joined and am excited to be a part of this challenge. My longterm goal is different than this challenge goal. Longterm, I want to change my general eating to be heart-healthy and a role model for my daughters and my students. I'll turn 55 during this challenge and want to be heading mentally and physically in a good direction during that threshold. My weight goal for this 10 week challenge is 15 lbs - 1.5 pounds/week. My longterm goal is 60 pounds. My exercise goal for this 10 week challenge is to make exercise a priority!
  • zoedickensdinky
    Options
    Hi im new to this,this group sounds great,if anyone got any tips or ideas or just want to add me has a friend the more the merrier
  • Awesomeaussie
    Awesomeaussie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10kg by Easter and 17kg in all. Struggling with both food and exercise at the moment so need this group for motivation and support. Thanks.
  • foomsy
    foomsy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My current weight as of this am is 85.8kg and long term goal is 70kg. (189lbs - 154).

Want to lose this by the end of May. Eating low carb of about 35g perday.

All the best
  • Rg2324
    Rg2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just started with MFP last week, at highest weight ever -- 160. Aarrrggh. So far, so good. Would like to lose minimum of 20 lbs in as long as it takes. Let's see how far I can go by the end of March.
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm a working mum and would like to lose 10 kg for the end of March, I have a fair amount of weight to lose so I'd rather it come off slow and be long term. Would love some people to critique my diary and obviously offer support and encouragement for the time ahead.
    Cheers :)