mycrazy8splus1
mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
So I finished Day 1. It's a start!
How are ya'll doing?

Replies

• mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 1 complete! It was incredibly difficult, but I know that it will give me awesome results if I stick with it. Now if only I could be this excited to start exercising EVERY day...
  • kanncm
    kanncm Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work ladies!

I had a great workout this morning, probably shouldn't of worked out as hard as I did yesterday because I was sore. Tomorrow will be harder but I am going to push myself beyond any limit I have before. It will all pay off in the end.
  • purpleree6
    Options
    I pushed myself and my legs are really aching today. It hurts going up and down stairs and sitting down lol. I did day 2 this morning.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 1 yesterday but when I got up at 4:45 this morning to do Day 2, my husband was asleep in the recliner due to having heartburn. I will have to complete it tonight. I just hope that it doesn't throw me off doing Day 2 tonight and then Day 3 in the morning because I really prefer mornings.
  • theRubberBlubberWhale_Slinky
    Options
    Day 2 done! I'm feeling a nice 'used' feeling in my arms and legs! I'm going for one of my twice weekly gym visits tomorrow morning so I'll have to do the Shred at night time instead. I'll force myself to do it no matter what! :wink:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
    Day 2 DONE! My legs are aching this morning but I did it anyway. I may regret this later!
  • munozrd
    munozrd Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I feel miserable. I have had the flu since Sunday. I went to the doctor today and am going to give it my all to do tomorrow.
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 2 done this morning. : )
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today. It was rough but not as bad as I thought it would be. I am a day behind you ladies because I had to work a double shift yesterday.

Keep up the good work!
    Options
    Day 3 done! I'm feeling it now! :ohwell:
  • purpleree6
    Options
    I've been doing mine in the morning else I'd just put it off then not do it. My legs are feeling a bit better today I'm just working through the aches lol
  • purpleree6
    Options
    Did anyone take any before pics?
  • lahzay
    lahzay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done yesterday! My husband and brother in law worked out with me which was nice. It made me feel better that they thought the workout was tough too. lol
  • kanncm
    Options
    Day 3 done! I did take before pictures, weight and measurements.
  • kanncm
    Options
    Bit of a cold slowing me down but day 4 done!
    Options
    Day 4 done! :wink:
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    How do we post pictures?
  • mycrazy8splus1
    Options
  • kanncm