Welcome Back!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Hello and Welcome Back!!!! Wishing everyone a Happy 2013!!!! Are we ready to get started on this Challenge??!!!??? Ok....just a few things I wanted to outline before we get started:

- This challenge will be a 12 week challenge. Starting on Tuesday January 8th Ending on Tuesday March 26th.
- Weigh ins will be held every Tuesday. Like in all the other challenges, once the weigh-ins have been closed, you will be eliminated from the challenge if you have not weighed in our contacted you Team Captain.
- Challenges will be posted weekly....PLEASE try to participate and ENCOURAGE your teammates.
- There will be 3 teams in this challenge. I will post the team breakdowns as soon as possible.

And FINALLY........we need to HAVE FUN and stay POSITIVE!!! Best of Luck to everyone!!!!

Pam :)

Replies

• Toccaara30
    Options
    Thank you for having me and I'm ready to work hard to lose weight and drop the inches
  • april_nicole1981
    Options
    Thank you Pam for all of the work and dedication you put into these challenges for us! I am anxious to get started again!! Happy New Year :drinker:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo... I'm so excited I can't wait til Tuesday... Thanks again!!!
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have never been apart of the Biggest Loser Challenges but I'm so excited to start!!! Thanks for having me!!! Looking forward to this challenge and meeting new people!!
  • GiftsbyNature
    GiftsbyNature Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Can I please please please please join or is this one full too?
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks Pam! Welcome back previous members and welcome to all new members! Let's make this an amazing challenge!
  • ahaley48
    ahaley48 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    How do I join this challenge?
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm so ready.
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Is this still an open challenge, I have not done one before and would like to join. Thank you!
  • Weasel9999
    Weasel9999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam, I really hope that there is room for me to join this challenge. This will be my first challenge. How do you contact members to let them know if they are a part of the challenge? I also asked my friend "cpolanish" to join the challenge. I hope she can get in as well. Thank you, Weasel9999
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!

Let's do this!!

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • Treacle35
    Options
    Can I join in too please? :-)
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am up for a new challenge can't wait to get started
  • oceansounds
    oceansounds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new and lost already, I found the group and joined but how does this work?
  • LittleLucy23
    Options
    I'm in - can't wait!

I really hope you are not full and I made it - sounds like fun idea.
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    so by joining the group do we get to play? cuz I am crazy for a good motivational challenge!
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...I'm excited to get the next challenge started! Thanks Pam!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Woot!! Woot!! Thanks Pam. I'm ready. Let's rock this challenge Ladies!!

Welcome to all the newcomers!!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thank you for having me and I'm ready to work hard to lose weight and drop the inches

Thank you for joining the group!!!

• fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Thank you Pam for all of the work and dedication you put into these challenges for us! I am anxious to get started again!! Happy New Year :drinker:

I am also sooo excited April!!!! Thanks for joining us again!!! Glad to have you in our group!!!