Hello my fellow Rhode Islanders

Options
:smile:
Just wanted you to introduce myself. I am from West Warwick and have lived in Rhode Island all my life. I was surprised to find a group for RI since we are so little. Well I hope I lose what I have to before my cruise in June.

Replies

• randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hello Anna Kim here in Portsmouth welcome to the group! Anything I can do to help you reach your goal by June just let me know.
  • AnnaM63
    AnnaM63 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks Kim.
    I lost all of the weight before which makes me mad that I put some of it back on. Hoping this time I can lost it and lost it for good!!!!
  • Nana_in_RI
    Nana_in_RI Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Hi Anna,

Marcie here in Tiverton. Trying to atay on track with my life changes. Eating healthier than I was 2 years ago, Have lost 40 lbs but have plateaued so restarting with the new year. Nice to meet you.
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna! Scott from Riverside here! Nice to meet you!
  • skullring666
    Options
    Hello Anna And everyone else my Name Is Ken and I live in Coventry
  • AnnaM63
    AnnaM63 Posts: 25
    Options
    Thanks for replying everyone. I will definitely need everyone's help in losing this weight.
  • Jsilva814
    Jsilva814 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! my name is Jess. I live in Cranston :) Good luck with the weight loss
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna!
    I live in Providence and recently moved here in August...which is when I REALLY committed myself to a weight loss journey. I have been amazed at what Rhode Island has brought to me and how it has helped me with my goals!

Good luck to you in your weight loss.