Donation for every pound I lose!!!!

Options
I have decided that I will be donating $2.00 for every pound I lose to the American Cancer Society!!! I will donate every month for 12 months...We shall see what my 2013 weight loss and contribution to the ACS are!!! I will keep you all posted!!! Anyone else want to do the same -- feel free to post under this discussion forum -- You can donate as little as 0.25¢ per pound -- the best part you can choose a charity and cause that is dear to your heart!!! You can do this for the 10 weeks challenge and send your donations at the end of the 10 week challenge!!!

Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    How do you sign up for this ?
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Yes! Great idea! :heart: But I'm not really able to lose much more in terms of lbs- focusing more on % body fat now.
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Love the idea - £5 for every pound lost to the Cats Protection League - added motivation to do well!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
    I will donate $2 for every pound lost to the South Suburban Humane society. It's our local shelter. They just participated in rescuing dogs from a dog fighting ring and last year rescued many from a horder/breeder situation. They do great work. I want to volunteer but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to deal with it mentally. I'd cry too much and want to take every dog home. So this is a great way for me to support them.
  • dponi
    dponi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! You've given me a great idea and more inspiration with this. I will be donating 2 dlls/lb each month to Tierra de Animales, our local Dogs and Cats Sanctuary =) Thanks to them there's a nice big dog at home!