Replies

• flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Night for me!!
  • L_Stradford
    L_Stradford Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    So, I said I was going to do morning workouts but I have a friend doing the Shred with me and it's better for her if we do it in the evening. I haven't been going to sleep until 12 in the morning because I am so energized afterwards.
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have to exercise as soon as I get up in the morning, before I eat breakfast. If I wait, I wont do it at all and if I eat beforehand I get really nauseated.
  • ct52577
    ct52577 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I walk 2.5 miles every morning after dropping the kids off at school and then later in the day before dinner I do my 30 day shred. I'm usually starving when I'm done.
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I completed day 2 in the afternoon and hated it. I felt so tired after like I could take a nap and I felt sick to my stomach. But day 1 and day 3 I did in the morning and it has been so much easier and better for me. I feel more energized after ; ) I wait to eat my breakfast until I'm done so it just goes alot smoother if I get it done in the morning.
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i am on day 3 and have been doing it around 8 pm after my food has settled. i cant find the energy to go in the morning. for those that do in the morning, any advice? the above sounds like she likes it better in the am. any others?