For those of you who have HRM I need advice...

Options
whovian88
whovian88 Posts: 39 Member
I've been looking into getting a really good HRM the past few weeks and I have no clue what to get. I've researched the fitbit and am skeptical to buy it due to very many reviews saying theirs just stopped working after only a few weeks. I want something that will last a long time. Another one I've looked at is the Polar FT40 for women. I'm really interesting with this one so if anybody has one and has anything information about it they'd like to share I'd appreciate it. Also, the one I have now is irritating cause I constantly have to push a button to check my heart rate in order to get an moderately accurate reading of how many calories I'm burning. Is there anything out there that will automatically check your heart rate without stopping to have to push a button? Looking forward to hearing any responses or answers. It'll help a lot!!!!

Replies

• Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 HRM. All I had to do was put in my age, height, weight, etc. and it calculates the calories burned for me. It also shows what your heart rate is (without having to constantly push a button to measure it) and if you are in your target heart rate range for maximum calories burned. I really like it. Worth the money.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 HRM. All I had to do was put in my age, height, weight, etc. and it calculates the calories burned for me. It also shows what your heart rate is (without having to constantly push a button to measure it) and if you are in your target heart rate range for maximum calories burned. I really like it. Worth the money.
    I have the same hrm and love it!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options

I second this! I love my FT4!
  • preshusgem
    preshusgem Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have an FT4 and love it.
  • coachmjfitness11
    Options
    same here, Polar FT4 and totally love it :)
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have the FT7 and love it. I only picked this model as I wanted a black watch not the fuchsia.
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT4 and love it! All of my previous HRM devices the calorie burn was either way too high or too low. Polar FT4 has been easy and consistant. Love it!