Show us your food!

Options
Like on the recipe section, shall we have a "show us your food" thread on here? I enjoy looking at the one on the recipe section but a lot of the food is from people abroad....

So what do you think? I will post on later tonight when I've cooked my 1st "Hairy Dieters" meal from my Xmas cookbook

Replies

• fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm happy do give it a go although I have had problems before with posting pictures! Lol!
  • ijustwalkedin
    ijustwalkedin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'll join in, but I'm off to a postponed Chirstmas pot luck dinner so will start tomorrow.
  • glenncomiskey
    glenncomiskey Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ...when I've cooked my 1st "Hairy Dieters" meal from my Xmas cookbook

Give the skinny lasagne a go. I've been enjoying that lately.
  • slofitness1978
    slofitness1978 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm happy do give it a go although I have had problems before with posting pictures! Lol!

Yes, we'll give it a go! If it flops it does ha ha!
  • slofitness1978
    Options
    I'll join in, but I'm off to a postponed Chirstmas pot luck dinner so will start tomorrow.

Ooh enjoy!!!!
  • slofitness1978
    Options
    ...when I've cooked my 1st "Hairy Dieters" meal from my Xmas cookbook

Give the skinny lasagne a go. I've been enjoying that lately.

I'm doing the Spanish Style Chicken bake tonight but will give the lasagne a go soon :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    OK I,m in but pictures may not be great. Tonight's was tasty but looked bloody awful [stir fry veg with Waitrose chicken jalfrezi dumped on top]

Sometimes my meals look lovely, but sometimes it is tinned sardines on toast, it will be interesting to see others
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Will have to suss out how to add pictures. I also had hairy dieters Spanish chicken last night yum.... Tonight is freezer pot luck!
  • farway
    Options
    Tonight is freezer pot luck!

A lot of my meals are pot luck, depending what is reduced or on offer as I skulk around the shops, so it is a RFQS asda mushroom stir fry plus dunno what else, hope Lidl has something reduced or it may be an odd combination of stir fry veg & fish fingers
  • ijustwalkedin
    ijustwalkedin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It was fab ... and because we were all feeling a little heavier after Christmas it was healthy too ... cod fillet with roasted Mediterranean veggies with mozzerella!

Tonight is pitta pizzas (to make giving up Friday night take aways a little easier) ... with small amounts of left over christmas cheeses! (but it's ok, I'm going swimming tonight)
  • slofitness1978
    Options
    Let's see if this works....

Hairy Dieters Spanish Style Chicken Bake

20130103_185035_WilnecoteLn_zpsb328cb99.jpg
  • slofitness1978
    Options
    To add pictures, you need to host your pics on a site like Photobucket. Once you've done that you will need to click on the IMG link for this website and then amend the IMG at the beginning and the end of the link to a lower case img and then just paste it into the post and voila.... it's done! :smile:
  • farway
    Options
    OK, here goes, tonight's dinner. Seared salmon salad with HM coleslaw 416 calories and a bloody full plateful

salmon-salad1-9-jan-2013_zpsc740c40b.jpg
  • dawnie040
    Options
    Hi.. I'm new to MFP and always looking for inspiration on the recipe front so I think Showing pics of our food is a fab idea...
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    OK, here goes, tonight's dinner. Seared salmon salad with HM coleslaw 416 calories and a bloody full plateful

salmon-salad1-9-jan-2013_zpsc740c40b.jpg

Wow healthy eating never looked so good!