Halo 4 - Any Takers?

Options
Hey guys,

So I decided to switch from COD and go back to the game that is the reason I bought an Xbox in the first place... Halo.

Almost all my friends that I play video games stuck with COD but I am too far into Halo and don't want to be a noob in COD.

SOOO I need some Halo friends to play with... I hate getting stuck on losing teams... I'm a level 59 and I'm not going to say I'm great, but I'm alright. - I play all game types and would enjoy some new friends that like to play.

Not sure if there is already a topic for this ( prolly is) but here is another...

Let me know who wants to play!

Replies

• Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I play, but I suck... so you might not want to team with me... Turtlerunfast by the way...
  • alxinhim2
    alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    add my gamer tag and I'll play when im on :)

warning.. i play alot of swat lol

Syd1122
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Halo's the reason I got an xbox!

Add me, and if I'm on, I'll play.

GT: PhoenixAndy
  • Grandmasboy2852
    Options
    I'll send out requests this weekend guys. My gamertag is the same as my name here so you know I'm not some random shmo
  • Grimlock69
    Options
    I'm paying Halo now
  • BryanK1977
    BryanK1977 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Halo. Can't wait to get an Xbox again so I can play Halo 4 and the older titles. Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone) and maybe we can play sometime once I replace my broken console in the next month or so.

XBL: NotBartSimpson

I suck, too, BTW. I play for fun. I don't really care about winning or losing as long as it's enjoyable.
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I suck, too, BTW. I play for fun. I don't really care about winning or losing as long as it's enjoyable.

^^ This

I got the game for my kids for Christmas and just started playing it this weekend. It's really fun. A nice change from BO2.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I was killing Halo 4 over Christmas Vacation, got up to about level 82 but I figured I would leave my Xbox at home while I am at college and just play it on the weekends. :(
  • khackey
    khackey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a Halo fan so feel free to add me

https://live.xbox.com/en-CA/Profile?gamertag=x Krispy xX