The Color Run 2013

Options
ScubaAmyMN
ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
FYI, The Color Run is returning to the Fairgrounds on July 14, and registration is already open. Last year the first start time filled up quickly, and they added a couple more that I think also filled up (with - I think - 17,000 participants?!?!). There are three times this year: 8:30, 9:15 and 9:30, less spread out than last year when they were an hour apart.

There's a coupon code that expires at midnight on January 5 that saves $5 off registration: TCRVIP13

http://thecolorrun.com/minnesota/

(*This is not an advertisement or promotion - just sharing info with my fellow Minnesotans. One time someone in the forums jumped on me for "advertising" when I inquired about a DVD set that Groupon was offering.)

Replies

• chaoskitty
    chaoskitty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • kestie77
    Options
    That's my birthday! I can't wait to do it again!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I didn't realize sign-ups started so early! I'm going to have to make sure I budget because I missed out on this one last year and was completely bummed about it!
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting.

Never done anything like this but it looks like it will be loads of fun. I am signing up today. My eight-year old son declared last night that he is going to run, too. This would be his first 5K. Mine, too. And its non-competitive, probably a good idea for his first (and mine, too... hah).

I want to get together a few more people and form a team. Why not? Let's do this!
  • jaimesoo
    jaimesoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks, I didnt know either that it started so early. This was a fun one i wanted to try this year. Its a couple weeks after a planned 1/2 and a few weeks before Ragnar but I figure if its more of a fun run - it can't hurt. :) I loved seeing all the Colored people out and about the city after the race last year! Thanks for the info!
  • widrakie
    widrakie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! it's already more expensive than it was last year! When i signed up it was $30! Still signing up!! Sooo much fun!
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to my sister in law about this run a few weeks ago. sounds like we're going to do it as a family..... woohoo, should be great fun!!