Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Excited to Join the group

Hey everyone, I am excited to do this. Thanks Julie agreeing to set this up. I really need the motivation this year.

Replies

• I'm excited to get started and finally finish my weight loss journey so I can enjoy maintaining for a while. :happy:
  • Let's do this. I"m going to add everyone in the group as friends. I really am motivated by seeing what everyone does. It's really nice since I can be on this site constantly with my iphone. Let's do this!
  • I think your idea to request everyone as friends is great. I am finding I am going to my newsfeed more than the message board.
  • I am thinking my new year is finally started. Just playing major catch up from Holidays and visiting my mom. I am not yet motivated to make better health choices, so I have just been recording what I eat and I am kind of disgusted with what I am actually putting in my mouth. I think I am starting to at least think about what I am eating. Mostly because I don't want to have to figure out how to count up the calories! Simple foods might be my way to go.
  • Man do I hear ya Julie!! I didn't do it this time, but I usually spend a week just keeping track of what I put in my mouth. I remember one time a few years ago it was well over 3000 calories. Major eye opener.