Orange or Crimson?

2»

Replies

• dr3117
    dr3117 Posts: 15 Member
    Orange Power, Go Pokes. My husband and I both attended OSU, one daughter and our son is currently a student there. :love:
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    O-R-A-N-G-E
  • Laceyc82
    Laceyc82 Posts: 40 Member
    Boomer Sooner! :)
  • ambarr82
    ambarr82 Posts: 27 Member
    BOOMER SOONER
  • OKfreebird
    OKfreebird Posts: 33 Member
    Pistol Pete!!!!!
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    As I posted on the original forum page for Oklahoma... BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!

^^^^^
    But also cheer for the real OSU-Ohio State University first..
  • O-State graduate and staunch supporter! Looking forward to the 2013 football season!
  • Crimson !
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Hubby graduated from OSU & I worked at OU. Game nights are always fun ;)
  • Chris_B62
    Chris_B62 Posts: 63 Member
    As I posted on the original forum page for Oklahoma... BOOMER! But I happily support the Cowboys when they aren't playing the Sooners!

Now that's what I'm talking about! I always root for the Sooners because they are an Oklahoma Team. Having said that, I graduated from OSU and "orange" you glad you know that now :laugh: Watched the OSU - Baylor game last night. WOOOOHOOOO GO POKES!!! OU needs to be afraid, be very afraid.....:bigsmile:
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    My mom graduated from OSU many many years ago, but I have 2 kids attending OU now. So I am a Sooner now for sure! Always glad to support OSU and other Oklahoma teams as long as they are not playing the Sooners!
  • kimjutjor
    Awesome game today! I had no idea how it would turn out, but it went in OUs favor this time. Good game all despite the frigid temps!
  • kimjutjor
    Good luck tonight to all my fellow Sooner Fans!
    and Good luck tomorrow night to all Cowboy fans!
    Let's cheer on our teams and support them no matter the outcome. They all work so hard.
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    I am blessed to be Sooner born and Sooner bred (although I can wait a good long while before I become Sooner dead). I was even one of the fools who thought they had enough of a chance against Alabama that I made the trip to New Orleans to support my Sooners. It's ALWAYS a good day to be a Sooner!

Boomer Sooner!
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member

Now that's what I'm talking about! I always root for the Sooners because they are an Oklahoma Team. Having said that, I graduated from OSU and "orange" you glad you know that now :laugh: Watched the OSU - Baylor game last night. WOOOOHOOOO GO POKES!!! OU needs to be afraid, be very afraid.....:bigsmile:

Why????
  • I bleed Orange! I am originally from Oregon where I also bled Orange! My husband works at OSU and I have a son getting ready to graduate from OSU in May, and a daughter starting OSU in August!
    It is in our blood!
This discussion has been closed.