Am I the only one???

Options
That is still upset about T-Dawg? I mean, I was almost cheering when they gutted Lori and her own son had to "put her down". But when T-dawg got bit, I literally yelled " NOoOOO... Not T-dawg!!!" :sad: I cried. I was just watching reruns of The Walking Dead, and I guess I was just reminded of how much I miss T-Dawg. *frown :frown:

Replies

• Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I was upset that they never really developed his character. They never gave him a ton of air time or anything- he could have been a rockstar character like Daryl...can't wait for the marathon!!!! just have to wait until naps and bedtime....:grumble: :sad:
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes I miss T-Dog...but did you seriously cheer when Lori gave her life to save her baby and her 12/13 year old son had to SHOOT her? because there is clearly something wrong with you.
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't miss T-dog at all, nor Dale. Now Shane I miss! I just hope the rumors I've heard about some other cast members aren't true! I won't share them cuz I wish I never heard them!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    t-dog was boring the first season but he was really getting interesting this past season.
    if he would have died from that infection in season 2 i would have been fine, but it SUCKED having him die in the prison.

i'm a lori hater and i also cheered when she died and then got eaten. horrible character, good riddance
  • BryanK1977
    BryanK1977 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't miss T-dog at all, nor Dale. Now Shane I miss! I just hope the rumors I've heard about some other cast members aren't true! I won't share them cuz I wish I never heard them!

T-Dog was okay. I could take him or leave him. I like the Dale character. I was annoyed by Shane and was glad to see him go, but I do miss him a little now. I wish they hadn't made him go so crazy.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I was sad that Dale died- he was sorta like the group's Jiminy Cricket in a way, or like a dad to lots of them.... But hiding the guns was def a bad idea- when he did that, I know he was trying to just hide them from Shane, but seriously, you don't hide the weapons from everyone!
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    As much as I hated Lori, I think the show did a great job of making her sympathetic this season. I bawled like a baby when she was saying goodbye to Carl. And I really wish they would've kept T-Dog, I liked him a lot!

Did anyone notice that Dale died right after his plea to save Randall, and then the same thing happened after T-Dog tried to talk them into letting Oscar and Axel join the group?
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    As much as I hated Lori, I think the show did a great job of making her sympathetic this season. I bawled like a baby when she was saying goodbye to Carl. And I really wish they would've kept T-Dog, I liked him a lot!

Did anyone notice that Dale died right after his plea to save Randall, and then the same thing happened after T-Dog tried to talk them into letting Oscar and Axel join the group?

I agree. From day one of finding out she was pregnant, I was hoping for her doom. But her goodbye to Carl definitely gave me a new found soft spot for her so much that I think I could have tolerated her staying on the show just because of that one scene. I like where the show is going, though. It was totally unnecessary to kill T-dog, though! I miss him! The writers did a good job with the emotional spikes of that episode, though!

The cliffhanger suspense is killing me!! February is taking so long to get here
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Yes I miss T-Dog...but did you seriously cheer when Lori gave her life to save her baby and her 12/13 year old son had to SHOOT her? because there is clearly something wrong with you.

yes.. i did... and yes there are plenty of things wrong with me.. but its a show.. LMAO
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Good point.. guess they should learn to not plea for peoples lives :)
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options

Good point.. guess they should learn to not plea for peoples lives :)

I love your ticker picture! That is awesome!
  • jessicanottingham
    jessicanottingham Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I miss T-Dog! To make matters worse, the actor was on Talking Dead directly after the episode in which his character died, and seeing him there talking about his character's sudden demise and his departure from the show and getting a little emotional about it... definitely made matters worse. :(