Friends Wanted

Options
tsherrill
tsherrill Posts: 35 Member
Okay so one of my resolutions for 2013 was to lose weight and another was to make more friends. So I'm recommitting myself to MFP, and hoping to make some more friends on here. One of the things that helps my continuing journey to better health is the camaraderie that I experience on here. So drop a line, add me, or post comments. I want 2013 to be brighter and better than 2012!

Replies

• Brandification
    Brandification Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request your way!
  • tsherrill
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mel9385
    mel9385 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    One of my resolutions is to make more friends too! :)
    Sending you a request :)
  • tsherrill
    Options
    So how is 2013 starting for you both?
  • Brandification
    Options
    Not too bad, so far! How about you?
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    The support on MFP is a HUGE help to me. Feel free to add me!
  • humorousone
    humorousone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hey, Ron here in Bay City Michigan and it's my first day. I'd like friends also.
  • tsherrill
    Options
    Yay, congrats on the first day Ron! And yay for the support of people who understand the struggles.
  • ajjaxx
    ajjaxx Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!
  • jc112486
    jc112486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    me too! I'm pretty new to the site! :)
  • LMMelch123
    LMMelch123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone and Happy New Year. I'm back to MFP to get the New Year started on the right track ... a better track! Would appreciate your friendship and support.
    Thanks!
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! :)

Anyone else on this thread - feel free to add me. We could all use more friends to keep us accountable!
  • qtdave
    qtdave Posts: 3
    Options
    Sending a friend invite your way. Looking to make new friends and motivate each other to our goals in 2013. Please feel to add me too everyone else on this thread!
  • MrCook49
    MrCook49 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey everybody...back to MFP after a hiatus of about 8 months or so. I lost about 20 lbs in my previous foray on MFP and currently looking to drop another 10 lbs.
    I'm a married bisexual and looking for friends to help me along the way.
    Cheers!
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Im newish to mfp also, sending you a request!
  • tsherrill
    Options
    Go Us! Happy Tuesday MFP Pals. I'm a bit nervous about my weigh in tomorrow. But I'm cautiously optimistic!
  • LMMelch123
    LMMelch123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're going to do just fine! So, how often do you weigh yourself? I tend to be a bit compulsive and weigh myself every morning ... well most mornings.
  • Brandification
    Options
    Oh my gosh, there's no way I could weigh myself every day! I would drive myself crazy!
    It's bad enough doing it once a week ;)
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm recommitting myself to MFP this year too. I had a very successful time on here back in 2011 and then went away for 2012 which wasn't the best decision in retrospect, so I'm back for round two and looking to make some new friends, the sense of community on here is certainly something that I find really helpful. I'll send you a friend request and would also like others to add me if you feel so inclined :-)