30 Day Shred Workout starting 01/05/13

Options
I am working mom full time with 4 months LO, and now going to be working reduced hours for couple months. Want to take this opportunity to start 30 day Shred workout starting 5th Jan (After New year party off course :)). Just checking anyone else is in same boat and planning on 30 day Shred? I am sure doing it together with reap more benefits..

Replies

• 2befitmommy
    2befitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi nehami,
    Are talking about Jillian Micheals workout videos? I have her 30 day shred and a few others. I want to start in Jan too! I have a cold at the moment, but shouldbe better by the 5th. I'll befriend you. Let's work together.
  • mrszuniga145
    Options
    Hi,

I am defn starting it with you :) I will send you a friend request :)
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im up for starting i again with you all!!
  • Darahodges
    Darahodges Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join in with guys ....
  • littlelizabeth
    Options
    Would love to be a part of this!
  • nehami
    nehami Posts: 16
    Options
    I have the dvd and everything set up, just to prepare I gave it a try for 15 minutes just to feel how intensive it is, won't count that in. Today I am going to start with this, let's weigh ourselves and do measurements on day 1. Will do that once I am home today and post.

Just to let you know all you need is weights (I have 1.1 Kg each) and a mat.
  • nehami
    Options
    Im up for starting i again with you all!!
    Hi, How much did you loose when you did it before?
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ok..I am in too. I have done this video before but not stuck through the 30 days :( It is intense but you feel GREAT after. Befriend as you please. would love the support and encouragement!
  • Sondrasr
    Options
    I just did day 4 and let me tell you my legs feel it. Arms too. I am actually in so much pain from it that this all the exercise I have been able to do for the last 4 days. I would love to have some friends and moms too to do this journey with.
  • Iwant2b140
    Iwant2b140 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There is a 30day shred group on this sight.... with quite a few people who are currently doing the 30 days at different stages if you are looking for more support.

:smile:
  • nehami
    Options
    There is a 30day shred group on this sight.... with quite a few people who are currently doing the 30 days at different stages if you are looking for more support.

:smile:
    Thanks, will join in.
  • nehami
    Options
    Today is my Day 4. My legs and arms feel it but I am not that sore as I expected it to be, so far I am enjoying it. Yesterday I have gone over my calorie limit, apart from that I am determined to stay within the range.
    Weight Day 1: 137 Lbs, I have more than 25 lbs to loose to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. Will check again after 1 week or 10 days when I complete level 1.

Hows others feeling, lets keep each other posted also, post your weight on day 1 so that we have stats to compare.
  • nehami
    Options
    Day 5: My Legs are still sore. Determined to workout, enjoying it so far and expecting big results. How about everyone else? I'll measure weight on Sat after I am done with Level 1.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I started this on the 4th. We can do it together.
  • nehami
    Options
    I started this on the 4th. We can do it together.
    How it is going for you? Mine day 6 today. I am so looking forward to move to level 2 :-) Do you feel any difference so far, may be its too early :P ?
  • nehami
    Options
    Day 7 today -> Feel less sore. I am also doing 45 minutes brisk walk along with this Shred and planning to add Tiffany Rothe's workout for 10 minutes today! Feel energetic and positive ;-) Looking forward to hear from you people, how is your experience with it?
  • 1976lisa1976
    1976lisa1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! So did any of you finish the 30 days?!?!
    I'm just on day 3 and wondered what differences you noticed after completing the program?
  • kasiaj
    kasiaj Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    LOL...did any one finish? All of the sudden the group went quiet. I just ordered mine, should be here next week.