Turbo Fire/Chalean hybrid ??? resuolts???

tlnurse
tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
Hi there....has anyone done Turbo Fire/ Chalean extreme hybrid?......and if so.....how did your results compare with just doing Fire?

Am on week 5 of Fire and had done Extreme several times before.....am kind of missing the muscle work!

Replies

• im doing turbo fire only.. will try to do hybrid after 2 months
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    I did the hybrid and enjoyed it. I love to lift weights and carlean is awesome. I am almost done with TF 20 weeker. I had better results doing the hybrid. I did how ever drop my cals to much mid way through TF and stopped losing. Here is my results though. Also note that I signed up for mfp after starting TF, so my weight loss isn't that much here. :)

CLX/TF- lost 10lbs and 15 inches.
    TF- 5lbs and 4inches.

I plan to do Janlle Summers hybrid of CLX/TF and then go from there. Good luck to you.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    I did the hybrid and enjoyed it. I love to lift weights and carlean is awesome. I am almost done with TF 20 weeker. I had better results doing the hybrid. I did how ever drop my cals to much mid way through TF and stopped losing. Here is my results though. Also note that I signed up for mfp after starting TF, so my weight loss isn't that much here. :)

CLX/TF- lost 10lbs and 15 inches.
    TF- 5lbs and 4inches.

I plan to do Janlle Summers hybrid of CLX/TF and then go from there. Good luck to you.

Thanks for your input....I'm dqwn to the "final 10-15 lbs"....and it's really a struggle to get the scale to move!!!
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member

Where can I find Jenelle's hybrid calendar?
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    I'm doing Turbo Fire/Jillian Michaels hybrid. Replacing the Tone/Scupt workouts with No More Trouble Zones and Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit which was a bonus on the DVD set. I prefer working with heavier weights. Also not crazy about the Core workout, so I do 6W6P Level 1 instead, which gives me some extra cardio. I'm on week 4 and have lost 3 inches in my hips, but my waist doesn't seem to be going down as fast, only 1 inch, but I just started this hybrid workout, hoping to see more progress in a few weeks. Good luck.