Need some MFP prego friends!

Options
Jen8np
Jen8np Posts: 50 Member
Hi all! I am new to this board and I am looking to add some support to my everyday friend list. I am due July 2013 and this is my first baby. I would love the add! jen8np, thanks!!

Replies

• nal816
    nal816 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this group and due August 2013 with my first baby. I'll add you.
  • myfitnessisavirtue
    myfitnessisavirtue Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I added Jen but if anyone else wants more prego friends please add me, I am due in early august with my third child, but I am new to fit pregnancy and it has been almost 5 years since my youngest was born.
  • Jen8np
    Jen8np Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls! Anyone else? please add us! :)
  • acelynp2
    acelynp2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am pregnant with my third (have a 10 and 8 yr old already) and due in June 2013. Please add me! I have been motivated seeing my usual friends on here but they keep losing and increasing their fitness and I am gaining and am not nearly as fit as I was pre-pregnancy. I wasn't allowed to exercise during the first trimester due to spotting and am finally now getting the green light. I am excited to get back into it but bummed at how much less I can do now. Baby steps...
    Anyway, I will add everyone on this thread and look forward to encouraging each other!
  • mewhisler
    mewhisler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am due May 18th with my first as well!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am due in June with my third. There will be 5 years between my youngest two!
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm due end of April/early May with baby #5! The others are 4-12 years old. Anyone can add. :)
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I am also due in July! This is my third preg. but (hopefully) second baby!!!!!
  • Pukenui
    Pukenui Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! my names Hanna, live in new Zealand, 5 weeks pregnant, wanting to maintain my weight during pregnancy :) Haha well not become a whale anyway!

Would love to have more preggo friends also! Its a whole different ball game!
  • VickyClare75
    Options
    Hi Jen I'm due on 2nd September 2013 with my first. Congratulations! Hows your pregnancy so far? How far gone were you when you had your pictured scan?

Take care, I will add you if thats ok? x

Ps anyone can add me too
  • arielkaylou
    arielkaylou Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with my first as well, I am due June 18.
    The DR has given me his OK to workout as long as I don't push myself too hard and listen to my body.
    Looking for friends that are pregnant too, :)
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Due June 16th. Add me! :)
  • lys617
    lys617 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant with my second, due in July. Feel free to add me!
  • mattsgrl98
    mattsgrl98 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am due in August and could use some friends too :) Anyone who wants to add me please do :)
  • kimberly_grubbs
    kimberly_grubbs Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I'm also due July 2013 with my first and would love some more pregnant friends for support and exercise ideas on here. Please feel free to add me!

Kim
  • RenaeNguyen
    RenaeNguyen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm due May 4 I'm 28 Weeks and four days along. I am currently try to maintain my weight for the remainder of my pregnancy.
  • MysteriousWays
    MysteriousWays Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Due July 9 with my second. I'm going on adding spree!
  • meoneto
    meoneto Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this board as well and could also use some friends to help motivate and inspire me along the way. I'm due July 11th.
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just joined this group too, and I am due in August. This is my second child. Feel free to add me~
  • lucylouhunter84
    lucylouhunter84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 10 weeks , due 7th August with my 2nd, and would love to have some more preggo friends!

Really struggling to find any motivation to exercise but the nausea is starting to settle now so think I'll start to get back into it in the next week or so - bought some ante-natal dvds so it'd be a shame not to use them!!