Slim in 6 Start!

Options
caracamm84
caracamm84 Posts: 18 Member
I am starting Slim in 6 on January 20th! Has anyone done it before? Thoughts? Reviews?

Replies

• NikkiC35
    Options
    Slim in 6 is a pretty good program. It really works
  • continentaldivide
    continentaldivide Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have done it before and am going to start back after a break. I got to level 2 (ramp it up?) and was starting to see results after about 2 months doing it about 2X a week. The floor exercises are the most challenging part for me.
  • goddesszeppelin2
    goddesszeppelin2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi !
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    YAY! Didn't think I'd find a slim in 6 group that started the same day as me! I have had the VHS tapes since about 2002. In those 10 years I never made it past week 3. Not sure why. Because after 2 weeks of the Ramp It Up I had lost over 5 inches from my hips and thighs. You'd think that would be motivation enough to stick with it. So I know it works. This time I plan on sticking with it through the entire six weeks.

I started yesterday (Jan. 20). The hardest part of the workout for me is stuff with the arms. My arms are a lot worse than my legs. I make it through the warm-up but then while doing the plie phase I end up having to put my arms on my hips. I did the entire tape yesterday except for the 2nd plie phase and the 2nd side crunch section. So today I'm going to try to get through both of those.

I have lost 3 lbs so far this month. Not sure how because my food intake hasn't been so great to this point. I'm now at 202 so have have the 100s to look forward to -- hopefully by next week.

My Slim in 6 starting stats are:

Chest = 47
    Waist = 42
    Hips = 46
    R/L Bicep = 13
    R/L Thigh = 24

Weight = 202
  • onfiresis
    onfiresis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am going to start tomorrow feb 1st so i will be a little bit behind all of you! :) i just finished up jillian michael's 30 day shred and i'm ready for another program to take it to another level!!