10 Minute Trainer?

Options
I saw Tony promoting this on Dr. Oz when I was flipping thru the channels. (oh my he slimmed down!)

Has anybody used this? I know it is fairly new, but I'd like to get something else to use when I don't have the time for a full P90x workout. It looks a bit like Insanity, but just not as long.

Replies

• mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I started my fitness journey in 2008 with 10 minute trainer. If you have done P90X, this will seem like a piece of cake...but if you looking for something to fill in the gap, you might like it....it does offer variety and you can stack the 10 minute programs to get a longer work out.

I also really like Turbo Fire...it has a variety of length of programs ranging from 15 min - 55 minutes.

I've done P90X 4 times and when I want a change, I use Turbo Fire 3 days a week and P90X strength 2 days a week.

good luck!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I managed to get this the other day. I like the idea of it, so that on days when you have extra energy or are hyper, you can do one of these. Also, if you're traveling or have no time, it's at least something to suggest to people!
  • keishacarter
    Options
    I love 10 minute trainer. I am on my last week of my 28 days---its difficult at first but if you want to really shape your body this is it! I've lost 10 inches so far and I can see abs forming--which is the hardest video ever---but with my heart rate monitor i've learned that I burn 150-250 calories per video.
  • smgasch
    smgasch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I purchased the 10 MT today. can't wait for it to get here. Anyone starting this program in the next couple weeks?
  • notable2013
    Options
    My wife and I have done P90, P90 Master Series, and we're now doing Les Mills Pump. We also have 10 Minute Trainer.

After you've done a few of these programs, the workouts can start to get a little boring. 10 Minute Trainer is nice for those nights when you are just bored with everything else, or your partner can't workout with you, or you just don't have more than a few minutes.

The calorie burns are surprisingly good if you work hard and make it intense. You can also "stack" the workouts (do 2 or 3 in a row) to get a longer, more "complete body" workout.

It's a pretty good program, but I wouldn't use it as my primary workout.