Week 1 weigh in - 1/2/13

Options
jennrs000
jennrs000 Posts: 23 Member
OK ladies, weigh in this morning:

I am 213.1 today..

same as I was new years eve morning, thankfully...lol.. I did way over eat that night..

My goals this week are to either ride my exercise bike at home or go to the gym with DH at least 3 times. I've been getting outdoor exercise with the dog and then skipping 'formal' exercise.. so I need to make sure I do that as well!!

And of course, stick within my calories..

Replies

• Kristinhawthorne1
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I weighed 222 this morning so that is a 2 lb loss. I've been trying to eat less calories than I'm allowed every day and so far have done well. I got on my treadmill yesterday and will try to do that at least 4x a week.

Good job Jenn!
  • barbied123
    barbied123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was 152.8 today. That was my first "real" weigh in. Heartbreaking to see 150 on the scale.

We can so do this!!
  • arcticflower
    arcticflower Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I think I would be 148 today. I just weighed in at 147.5, but I've got food poisoning and have been running to the washroom since 5AM this morning (tmi) and couldn't even keep water down until an hour ago, so I'm probably quite dehydrated. I'm going with:

Starting weight today: 148 pounds
    Goal for March 31st: 136

I'm going back to bed now. What a way to end the holidays.

Good luck everyone!
  • jennrs000
    Options
    Aww, feel better Alee!!
  • PrincessNikki131
    PrincessNikki131 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! On the 2nd I was 208.8. Starting my weight loss journey over again with a baby as my goal...hoping that will be a good motivator :)

Keep up the good work ladies!
  • jennrs000
    Options
    Welcome Nikki!!

How is everyone doing this week?

I've been having a bit of a rough time, tons of candy etc at work.. I've been picking some =( But, on the bright side, I definitely have some sort of a conscience about it.. usually I would eat until I had a stomach ache, but I've been controlling myself. I have gotten a couple of workouts in as well.. I just really need to work on cutting out this junk!
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I just joined. So I'll post todays weight: 146.5
  • Macyboston
    Macyboston Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Name: Melissa

Goal Weight: 155 or less
    Starting Weight: 160.4

Joined 1/5/13: 160.4
    1/8/13:
    1/15/13:
    1/22/13:
    1/29/13:
    2/5/13:
    2/12/13:
    2/19/13:
    2/26/13:
    3/5/13:
    3/12/13:
    3/19/13:
    3/26/13: Last Weigh In for Challenge!!
    4/2/13:
  • jennrs000
    Options
    Just a reminder ladies, tomorrow is our weigh in.. I know its a day earlier, but we had missed new years day :noway: lol so we are moving back to tuesdays... I'll post a new thread after midnight, but I myself wont weigh in until tomorrow night ( I work night shift and weigh myself when I wake up after sleep)

good luck!!
  • wendalin4
    wendalin4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group so now i am trying to play catch up with you ladies...

Starting weight: 223.7 (1/2/13)