Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you snack on at night?

nursedianne
nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
I do well during the day most days.....but I'm so hungry at night. I crave carbs. I love popcorn but can't stop at a few cups I want the whole bag. I don't want to much on veggies.....that doesn't work. What do you do?

Replies

• Do you have your meals and snack on a schedule? That has really helped me and I am not eating after 11pm (or 4hrs before you go to bed. I bartend and don't usally go to bed till about 3am). I have been craving carbs, but have cut way back. Until I saw your post I completely forgot that last year I would have 1/2c of skim milk and a few turkey/lettuce wraps with Walden Farms Creamy Bacon Ranch (fat free, calorie free, carb free). You can find it Albertson's. Hope this helped!
  • nursedianne
    nursedianne Posts: 69 Member
    thanks that does help
  • njconat
    njconat Posts: 13 Member
    I love to eat cereal at night! It is my go to snack for sure. Paired with low fat milk, I don't think its to bad of a snack. Especially if we stick to the somewhat healthy cereals such as cheerios, and chex.

22551224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter