Curves Smart- Endurance

Options
leithy89
leithy89 Posts: 19 Member
Hey guys!

Was just wondering, out of everyone who uses Curves Smart, does anyone use Curves Endurance?

I'm doing it for a month in Feb to get fitter for netball.

Would love any feedback!

Cheers
Bianca

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :smile: Sorry, I have Never heard of Curves Endurance.Is it a New Deal to go with the Curves Complete Program?
  • leithy89
    Options
    Nah its not a new thing- when you get the smart card you can choose between fit n trim, muscle building or endurance, was just wondering if anyone had tried it :)
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Endurance is pretty intense. Unlike "fit and trim" or "Muscle size and strength" you do not get 80% days. You'll be expected to preform to your PI 5 days a week. Also unlike the other two programs it will require you to be on the circuit 5 days a week or you'll get a notification for attendance.

You might love it, or hate it (haha), but it will kick your butt for sure. If you are feeling strong after the month of Feb and want to keep it up, you can ask for the Muscle size and strength. You'll still get the between days but they will not be at 80%. They will only require 15% less from you than the 20 so you're still working harder.

**Resource- Co-own and manage a curves facility.
  • leithy89
    Options
    I'm currently on muscle size and strength- which is good, keeps me challenged- but just for that extra oomph I think I'll go endurance in Feb then back to muscle size and strength. Thank you!