Looking for some vegan friends

Options
Hi, I'm looking for friends that are vegan so we can share some healthy vegan recipes and just be there for each other

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me. I'm relatively new to being a vegan but really love it so far. I don't miss meat at all and am having a lot of fun trying new recipes.
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Any healthy vegans can feel free to add me :) Just include a message so I know where it came from! I eat mostly plant based (still eat a little honey) I do it for my health, animals, and environment. I love looking up nutritional info in my spare time and have tons of resources if you need any help with anything.

-Becky
    Girlwholovestheworld.blogspot.com
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added to your friend list. Please add me! I need the support, too!!:flowerforyou:
  • bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for seven years, but not a healthy vegan all the time. II often fall into the pit of too many processed and refined foods and the weight starts to pack on. Right now, I want to lose about 50 pounds and I am just now getting started on this journey--need support!!:happy: