Redo for New Years

Options
aimeebug82
aimeebug82 Posts: 27 Member
Any Pin Ups out there in need of a redo? I was doing so well for Halloween and had a killer costume. Even won 1st place for the women! but after that i just started slacking and really need to get back with it. Anyone with me? I would like to get back down to and even lower then Halloween by New Years!

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I took a few months off to maintain (and to get accustomed to a new working schedule), but yes, I'd love a do-over/to restart this program. I noticed that Rach has been MIA for a while, and was thinking of attempting to restart the weigh ins and do the charts for people, since seeing the graphs was VERY motivating for me to keep it going.

This group should not die! It helped so much when I got started on here! :heart:
  • krh630
    krh630 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I was doing well also and then started slacking and have put back on some weight. Started back at it today :)
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • puttingmyselfoutthere
    Options
    I'm in!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I need a re-do. Gained 8 pounds over December =/
  • sheila_shine
    sheila_shine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am in! Lets start this week. We could have our first week weigh in this Monday (1/7/13).
  • sheila_shine
    Options
    The graph helped me too. If you want to do it that would be awesome. If you do not want to I could do it too.
  • aimeebug82
    aimeebug82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started back eating right and walking wednesday but I'm game for the weigh in Monday! If you or anyone is able to do a graph that would be wonderful I think it would really help. Not to sound dumb but I have no idea how to do that. So ready to get all this extra plus some off!!! :smile:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I know Rach said she had alot going on and didn't have much time. I'm slowly getting myself back on track after being WAY off for a while. I just couldn't deal with keep track of every little things for a few months. I'm in for trying get get things going again.
  • sheila_shine
    Options
    So we are on. I have posted our first weigh in, spread the word. Graph will be posted on Tuesdays.

I am sooo ready to get back on track!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA! After the cross-country move things haven't slowed down. Between jobs, house hunting, etc I just haven't had time. I've made miss sheila an admin so she can take over the charts.

Love you ladies!!
  • ToLOVEmyself26
    ToLOVEmyself26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I defintely need a redo!!!