Maniac Monday 1-7

Options
lkenn67
lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
Good morning all,

We are all heading back to work/school today so I will be out of the house all day. My biggest challenge today will be the staff meeting. There is always food there. My plan is to pack my snack. I should be good with passing up all the other stuff. I am also taking the big bag of m&m's in. Then they ate out of my house lol.

I a, struggling getting my exercise in. I did not complete last weeks challenge. I will keep working on it though. Hope everyone has a great Monday, lelah

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Have a great Monday as well..you can get through the staff meetign..good idea to bring the M&Ms so others can eat them! If you get them out of the house then the temptation isnt there...go you!! Every little bit helps!! Keep up the good work!
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone..... happy Monday. I am loving all the support and encouragement we are giving each other. My motivational quote to draw from this week.... You Are NEVER Too Old To Set A New Goal.....Or Dream A New Dream.

Chat with you later..... got to get to work.
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Monday morning seemed to happen far too early today, lol. I sure hope today is better than yesterday. Will chat more later. Need to get this show on the road.

Andrea
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday-just stood on the scale to "peek" and didn't like what I saw! We shall see what tomorrow brings, but today I am going to stay busy, organized and not snack, but drink my water : )

Good luck!
  • cubbie_girl
    cubbie_girl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My day is done and I finished my log. It was kind of a scary day. I knew I wouldn't be able to go to the gym today (can't go anywhere alone when it's dark) so I parked as far from the chow hall as possible and made myself walk to and from at breakfast and lunch. It isn't much, but it got me moving some. I'm off to bed in a little bit but I hope you all have happy and successful Mondays!!
  • gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday? Is there such a thing? I like Manic Monday better! Seems like the start of the week always bring new challenges along with it but I know that we can all get through them. Little steps each day folks. Little steps. Good luck to everyone on their weigh-ins this week (whenever it maybe).
  • GSAllumbaugh
    GSAllumbaugh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I agree - Maniac Monday sounds much better! I was happy with my first week. I AM going to have a good 2nd week!! Challenges this week include a best friends birthday supper, a college basketball game and getting my exercise in. I can do this!! As always, the support on MFP keeps me going!! Thanks to all!!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am probably one of the few that LOVE MONDAYS! HA! After dealing with my 4 minions and hubby all weekend, I'm ready for PEACE AND QUIET once they all leave for work & school! I LOVE MONDAYS!!!!! :noway: :laugh: :blushing:
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    1 day away from weigh-in... not sure if I'm excited or scared...
  • torismith001
    torismith001 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    MONDAY!!! crap lol Started a new semester of college. Woke up early so I could go to the gym before class. Didn't realize how much I hate mondays. I noticed that after class, I was headed for the snack room with my boyfriend and then I said "no lets just hand out in the hallway". I knew I would be tempted to eat snacks instead of have a good lunch. AVOIDING TEMPTATIONS WOOT lol
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I"m late to join, but I don't think I was "ready" to join on the first!!!

This morning, I was thinking to myself, "I really need to make a commitment to start logging again soon." I lost 18 pounds last spring, then gained all but a few pounds back. I"m not ready to give up on myself yet, though!

So, I realized, I packed a good lunch, had a healthy breakfast, so why not just start TODAY? So, I"m back to logging, have admitted my current weight to MFP, feeling grateful that I didn't throw away my "fat pants", but also feeling happy that I have some really nice pants to shrink into, too! :bigsmile: Even more important than my actual weight though will be feeling more energetic by eating really healthful foods and exercising.

So sure, it's Monday again, and I am no big fan of Mondays, but I'm glad that I decided to just jump back into it with both feet.
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mondays are quiet, and my "budget" day, so if the wallet is feeling a little light, Mondays can be stressful! I'm missing Zumba, for almost 2 years I went 3 nights a week but just got tired of going at 7 pm; since my husband is gone a minimim 5 days a week, my kids really need me to be home to get dinner, homework, chores, and ready for the next school day, and when I'm gone, none of it really gets done! So what little cardio I was getting in I haven't been getting any in since oct!

I peeked on the scale this morning and no surprise that I would be disappointed, not hopeful for a loss this week! Trying to get my spirits up but struggling. Was definetly hopeful last week, this week? Grrr! Sick and tired of NOT changing! Mercy please... Enough is enough! fat get off my body and disappointment get out of my head!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mondays are quiet, and my "budget" day, so if the wallet is feeling a little light, Mondays can be stressful! I'm missing Zumba, for almost 2 years I went 3 nights a week but just got tired of going at 7 pm; since my husband is gone a minimim 5 days a week, my kids really need me to be home to get dinner, homework, chores, and ready for the next school day, and when I'm gone, none of it really gets done! So what little cardio I was getting in I haven't been getting any in since oct!

I peeked on the scale this morning and no surprise that I would be disappointed, not hopeful for a loss this week! Trying to get my spirits up but struggling. Was definetly hopeful last week, this week? Grrr! Sick and tired of NOT changing! Mercy please... Enough is enough! fat get off my body and disappointment get out of my head!

dont be disapointed you can do dancing at home just get a video or just turn on the music and you can dance with the kids or take a hour and just have fun!!!!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Take it day by day and don't stress about it. You'll get there! Some weeks will be so much better than others and all you should foucs on is getting through each day. You can do it!!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    1 day away from weigh-in... not sure if I'm excited or scared...

^^^^ Very much this!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm so not excited by tomorrow. I want to know but I don't want to know if I didn't lose LOL!!