Color Run Orlando

Options
welfeln
welfeln Posts: 58 Member
Anyone doing the Color Run in Orlando January 13?

Replies

• knfknjones
    knfknjones Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    we are doing the one in Tampa 1st... may do Orlando too!
  • welfeln
    Options
    That's awesome! I've never done anything other than a normal 5k so I'm really excited. Plus Im running with a group of about 10 which I've never ever done before either. When is the Tampa run?
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Registered for it a couple days ago. Excited to get all dirty :-) Now to heal the pulled muscle in my calf so I can get back to training for it.

Check out the 5KFoamFest too! Kissimmee..February 16th.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    What is this Color Run you speak of? I want in.
  • welfeln
    Options
    Registered for it a couple days ago. Excited to get all dirty :-) Now to heal the pulled muscle in my calf so I can get back to training for it.

[/quotw]

That's awesome! Are you running with a team? My team is "Run Mommy Run" :) Oh and that FoamFest looks so cool! I just may have to try it out ;)
  • welfeln
    Options
    What is this Color Run you speak of? I want in.

lol It's a run in Orlando on Jan. 13. According to the website it is not timed; it's just a run where people throw colors at you (in videos I've seen it looks like some type of colored powder). Go to thecolorrun.com for info! :)
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

[/quotw]

That's awesome! Are you running with a team? My team is "Run Mommy Run" :) Oh and that FoamFest looks so cool! I just may have to try it out ;)

A couple of us from work are doing it but none of us were organized enough to make a team. Or maybe we just don't play well with others. IDK hahaha
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I am with my daughter 18 and son 21 who will be supporitng me. Cause I need all the support I can get. I don't know if I will be running 5K at that point, but I will go my fastest.

My 'kids' just did the "Run For Your Lives" 5K obstacle course Saturday. It looked much easier than I anticipated. I have got to do that next year!

I will have to look up this 5KFoamFest Kissimmee..February 16th.

I want to work myself up to do a mudder. I am NOT a runner, but I love courses.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the st.pete/tampa one and probably the orlando one...if I don't run it I will probably volunteer at it!
  • wendyburkett
    Options
    This is the first I've heard of this race but there's another one in Orlando April 13 called "Color Me Rad" www.colormerad.com
    I'm doing that one & if anyone wants to join my team called ""Run Like You Stole it" just sign up! I've never ran a 5k but I'm a rower so hopefully I can pull this off. I've been training and I work out at NTC here in Clermont, FL.