Chatting (because we are Ladies)

Options
2»

Replies

• zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do not run right currently, but I did jog before I had my son. I got my sports bra on the Linda the Bra Lady site. The site is especially for ladies with large breasts. The sports bras I have hook in the front with several hooks, I am thinking like 10 of them. I think the brand is Enell. It is very, very supportive and it doesn't shift around. They are pricey, but worth it in my opinion.

Thanks for the suggestion, Emily!

I can't afford that just yet, but definitely bookmarking for later :)
  • watchthis1970
    watchthis1970 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started running this fall and I am very large chested. I have a not so great sports bra, it didn't work, Regular bra didn't cut it either. But I wasn't ready to drop a load on a sports bra that wouldn't fit in a few months. SO .... I used my not so great sports bra over my regular bra. Yes I wore two bras!! I know people that use to do this when they rode horses. It worked! My regular bra keeps the girls up and prevented a good bit of bounce. The sports bra helped compress and hold everything in. If you don't have the budget for a high end sports bra it is worth a try.
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I started running this fall and I am very large chested. I have a not so great sports bra, it didn't work, Regular bra didn't cut it either. But I wasn't ready to drop a load on a sports bra that wouldn't fit in a few months. SO .... I used my not so great sports bra over my regular bra. Yes I wore two bras!! I know people that use to do this when they rode horses. It worked! My regular bra keeps the girls up and prevented a good bit of bounce. The sports bra helped compress and hold everything in. If you don't have the budget for a high end sports bra it is worth a try.

That is actually what I've been doing in the meantime and I agree :) It works for now, but I definitely want to buy a better one in the future.

Thanks!
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My girls bounce all around while I'm trying to do jumping jacks. I have tried 2 bras and it hasn't really helped, my husband suggested tying them down with a rope, men!
  • Bechard05
    Bechard05 Posts: 231
    Options
    I bought a compression bra. I have the same problem I am VERY well endowed my husband loves it my exercise does not :laugh:

There is a great running store here called Striders and they have everything you could possibly imagine needing.

Saved my back and my face I am sure from a few black eyes :tongue:
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Hey ladies..how many sticks of butter have you lost..stick of butter =1/4lb..I've lost 22lb since starting weight loss so that = 88 sticks. Just for fun:laugh:
  • jdawn120191
    Options
    Hey ladies..how many sticks of butter have you lost..stick of butter =1/4lb..I've lost 22lb since starting weight loss so that = 88 sticks. Just for fun:laugh:

haha, I've only lost 16 sticks... I think... *thinks to herself and counts on her fingers "4 sticks to a pound... 4 times 4 is 16.." *
    YES! 16 sticks!
    :bigsmile: