Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh in here. What was your starting weight?

My starting weight was 181

Replies

• Mine is 184
  • Mine was 130... :) I really don't think I"m going to be winning this contest. There should be some kind of award for most logged hours of exercise or something. :)
  • 181. I'll race ya Julie ;)
  • Potter4dotter
    Potter4dotter Posts: 18 Member
    155 lbs. 20 to 25 lbs more than when we lived in Barrington. How did that happen?!
  • OK, with tears in my eyes and a burning face....I'm just going to do it! It's not like people can't see how fat I am!!

My starting weight is 241....with the ultimate goal to get to 175. I hope I lose at least 15 lbs by the end of this contest...if not more. I said it to some of the most beautiful people I know.
  • That was very brave Carolynn. Good for you. Remember it is only a number. I weighed 165 when I got married. When I was pregnant with my oldest five years later, I weighed 236 pounds. I am sure that I weighed more than that before then because I was moving into a size 26 but I never got on a scale. The doctor put me on a diabetic diet and that was the beginning of my weight loss journey. I learned portion control and healthy food choices. I ended up losing weight while pregnant and by the end I weighed the same as when I started and was down to 206. Unfortunately I didn't keep it off because I discovered how to make my own pizza and milkshakes using powdered milk :P When my second son was born in 2007 I got serious about the weight coming off as I looked toward my 10th anniversary in 2008. I wanted to be able to fit in my wedding dress again. Amazingly I did it and by summer of 2010 I was actually down to my goal of 150. I never thought I would get there. I say this by way of encouragement. You can do it!! (Just don't be like me and find yourself headed back to where you started ;) )
  • Ok, I am totally racing the 180 chicks. You are all on!

Carolynn, you are awesome. And you got this. Because we are all here for the same reason: we don't like moving up the scale. You are only going to go down from here. Plus, did Allison say you just had a baby? I think I am behind on this one!
  • Also, watch out girls, because I am really excited to weigh in on Wednesday. Hope you are too! If not, get on it! Or I might have to make a phone call. And you know how awkward that is!
  • aww Julie I love you. I think I skip weighing in just so you will call me ;) jk
  • B0bi
    B0bi Posts: 4
    I am starting late but I assure you that this weight is about what it was on the 3rd. I have had crazy week and weekend. I weigh on Mondays and Fridays. Is that going to throw people off? My really scary starting weight 191. (I was 175ish before the holiday) As you can see, I gained a lot this holiday so am excited to be heading down the other way.
  • B0bi
    B0bi Posts: 4
    Julie, how do you get that cool weight tracker on your posts?
  • You can get the ticker when you go to your profile. There is one already there, you just need to click the 'add to your site'. I think.