Clarification about weigh-ins and duplicate posts

Options
Weigh-ins are every Sundays or Mondays...Your choice! Every Saturday I will post a forum where you all can post your current weight and pounds lost. :) Please make sure you are not creating duplicate posts. Have a great week everyone!! Do not forget to join the weekly challenges...LETS DO THIS!!

Replies

• sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I think I'm probably going to mostly just update via the spread sheet I cant even keep up to date on posts.
  • NewHealthierMe02
    NewHealthierMe02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know weigh ins are on sundays or Mondays..but i weigh in Saturdays cuz i sometimes go out of town n dont have a scale..so can i post my Saturday weight in on Sunday?
  • xleesha
    xleesha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I may be missing something completely silly here.. but since we had to post our info before the 6th is that sunday the start of week 1 or 2? :)
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!!! =)
  • 89curves89
    89curves89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be a pain but I get weighed on Tuesdays. Am I ok to do it then? I will weigh myself earlier on the last week to make sure I have completed it. I only ask because I go to a slimming club on Tuesdays and don't own scales at home.
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wondering if you could post the link to the group spreadsheet under group info on the main group page? That we we don't have to go searching for it under the message boards. Would be very helpful!!

• eatyourselffitter
    eatyourselffitter Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused. The challenge started on the 6th and there are already 2nd weights posted so is the 2nd weigh-in/week around the 13 or....? I know its probably not set in stone but wanted to get a idea of 2nd weigh-in? Maybe I'm missing a more specific description of the group challenge? Just curious, there's only the short info at the top of the group page! Thanx for any info!! (:
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused. The challenge started on the 6th and there are already 2nd weights posted so is the 2nd weigh-in/week around the 13 or....? I know its probably not set in stone but wanted to get a idea of 2nd weigh-in? Maybe I'm missing a more specific description of the group challenge? Just curious, there's only the short info at the top of the group page! Thanx for any info!! (:
    ]

yes that is my question too...i assumed week one was starting weight (jan6) then our next weigh in is jan 13/14
    but see people already putting weights in so its not going to come out the same 10 weeks for everyone.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I believe it started on the week of the 6 January and 10 weeks exact from that date is 17/3/2013 and we're supposed to post our after picture on/by 20 March. So I will not fill in the official weight loss for this first week until 13/1/2013. GoingAllTheWay4MeDee please correct me if I'm wrong
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I believe it started on the week of the 6 January and 10 weeks exact from that date is 17/3/2013 and we're supposed to post our after picture on/by 20 March. So I will not fill in the official weight loss for this first week until 13/1/2013. GoingAllTheWay4MeDee please correct me if I'm wrong

ok that is my thoughts as well :)
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I too noticed people recording their 2nd week weight. I believe a few people started on the 1st and sort of jumped the gun. Either that or someone else actually inputted that information into the wrong spot. I only say that because may goal weight for the 10 weeks way changed (not by me. I'm sure it was by accident)
  • magiccatwearsatux
    Options
    Thanks for the clarification! So week one is our weight from January 6th, and week 2 is our weight from January 13. I will go and change mine on the spread sheet. I do think its better if just one person does the weigh-in posts, that way all the information is in one place!

Thanks for organizing this challenge! Its going to be fun!